1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miep

Mar 10, 2008

1. Please leave feedback here for Miep :daisy

(I mainly purchase items, but please be kind enough to describe your experiences/transactions with me here...)

Your services are very much appreciated.

Thanks bunches!

2. I've had great transactions with Miep. She pays quickly, communicates well and is very nice to deal with. She has bought 2 of my outfits on ebay and the transactions were smooth as silk. Highly recommended!

semirans

3. Miep (Fair) has been great to deal with as a buyer. She has purchased several pairs of my hand-made shoes. She is quick to pay and also lets you know when the items arrive on her end. I fully recommend her.
      -Rosa

4. Fair (Miep) purchased a doll from me, paid promptly, and was a real pleasure to work with!! I would not hesitate to recommend her. Thanks so much and enjoy your new doll!
      Jenny

5. Miep is an awesome buyer ! she responded fast, paid payments on time and was a sweet person to deal with all in all. Would highly recommend ! :)

Please take good care of your new Arin ! :aheartbea

6. Miep was a great buyer. She replied quickly paid exactly when she said she would and let me know as soon as the item arrived.

Thanks for the lovely transaction.

7. More great things to say about this buyer. She is very patient and communicates quickly. She pays promptly. Thanks again for buying from me!

8. Miep purchased a tiny from me, and she was an absolute pleasure! I made a stupid mistake, and she was incredibly gracious about it. My mistake delayed her tiny's arrival, yet she was completely understanding. I can't thank Miep enough for her sweet attitude, and darling pm's! Anyone would be fortunate to have Miep, as a buyer!!!! Thank you so, so much! :D

9. Miep purchased a pink nissa (no horn) from me. The communication was great and she paid promptly. Thank you Miep for a smooth adoption :)

10. Meip bought a Lati Whit Latches from me and it was a great transaction. Great communication, faster than anticipated payment (a short layaway was involved). I highly recommend her, and thank you for giving this boy a good home!

11. Miep bought my Elfdoll Tiny Doll Sylph. It was a very smooth transaction, and she made the payments quickly. She's very nice to talk to as well :) I would highly recommend doing business with her! :fangirl::chocoberry:D:chocoheart

12. I'm sooooooooooo freaking late! I should have given feedback to everyone in July/August, but forgot all about the process! Please forgive me! Ach!

Anyway, we did a go together and Miep was awesome! Thanks for joining and helping us reach our goal of free shipping :D

13. Miep bought an Island Doll Cookie from me, and was a joy to deal with. She paid right when she said she would, and was just very cordial in PMs. I'd definitely deal with her again!

14. I adopted a Lati Yellow from Miep and I couldn't be more ecstatic! Excellent communication, excellent packaging, excellent transaction overall. Highly recommend to do business with Fair. :)

15. Mieps bought a Person doll from me and was as sweet as could be, love her! She paid promptly and kept in touch. She is a wonderful person and can be trusted. Highly recommend doing business with her! Thank you Fair :)

16. Mieps bought a doll from me. :)
      She is a pleasant and sweet person. :aheartbea
      Communication is always great and she paid very fast and let me know when she received the package. ;)
      I highly recommend her to anybody. :thumbup
      Thank you so much for the perfect transaction. :D

17. Miep adopted one of my dollies, what a lovely buyer. Fast payment, great communications, and she very kindly let me know her doll had arrived safely.
      Many many thanks :)
      Very highly recommended :daisy

18. I had a lovely transaction with Miep. She purchased one of my fairies.
      She paid super fast; communication was great; she let me know when
      her new girl arrived safely. I highly recommend Miep.

Thanks so much! :)

19. I sold a Souldoll Apple to Miep, and she was AMAZING throughout the transaction. She was so sweet and thoughtful. She sent the payments just as promised. She immediately let me know when Apple arrived! *____*. I can only recommend her!, she is a delight to work with!. Thank you so much for the perfect transaction my dear!! Happy new year too <3<3<3:fangirl:

20. Miep bought from me several outfits I made. She was very nice, paid fast and let me know when the clothes arrived to her.
      Thank you very much, Miep!