1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MiKiL

Dec 23, 2009

1. Hi there. Leave feedback for me here.

Thanks.. :)

2. MiKiL bought a pair of DoC hands from me and everything went smoothly. Communication & payment were fast & pleasant. highly recommended :)

thank you

3. MiKiL bought a pair of DoC hands from me and everything went smoothly. Communication & payment were fast & pleasant. highly recommended :)

thank you

4. MiKiL commissioned few clothes from me. :)
      Communication was excellent and she paid right away.
      Thank you for nice transaction. :D

5. I sold a juri06 head to MiKiL and everything was fantastic. he was very understanding of shipping delays that I couldn't control and kept in touch throughout the whole transaction. All PMs were answered within 24 hours. I would gladly sell to him again!

6. I made a ring set for MiKiL and the transaction went very smoothly. :) Communication was easy and payment was swift. I'd be happy to work for him in the future! Thanks!

7. MiKil bought 3 outfits from me and it was a very easy and smooth transaction. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. I'd recommend her to anyone as a buyer