1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Milanielle

Oct 10, 2011

1. Please post your feedback comments here for all transactions with me.

Thank you! :)

2. Milanielle purchased a Juri 08 head from me and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! She paid promptly, was clear in her communication and let me know just as soon as Juri arrived.

I would definitely do business with her again. :)

3. Positive Feedback

Milanielle bought a Minifee head from me.
      This was an amazing transaction: fast payment and excellent communication.:thumbup
      I was informed as soon as the parcel arrived.:daisy
      I highly recommend her.:sumomo:

4. Milanielle purchased a tan MNF body from me. Prompt and friendly communication throughout, quick payment and let me know as soon as she received the body. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction!! Thank you!

5. I bought a MNF Lishe head from Milanielle . She arrived here very well packaged, contact was also very great, as Milanielle informed me about everything very quickly!

Thank you very much!

6. I just received the loveliest minifee kyle head from Milanielle yesterday, it was so well packed! The trans was just perfect in every way, start to finish. Milanielle stayed in contact and followed up, a dream to deal with, thank you, highly recommended :)

7. Bought a Minifee Rin head from Milanielle. She's a really friendly seller. Everything perfect. Highly recommended. Would surely buy again from her. :) Thank you very much!

8. I bought a rena head of Milanielle. Really easy and friendly transaction, got the tracking number and the head came packaged well and in perfect condition :D Highly recommended~!

9. I bought another Minifee head off Milanielle~! Again, really easy and friendly transaction, well packaged and in perfect condition. I did receive the package but forgot to let her know because of personal situation, how ever she followed up and is really responsible for her transactions~!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~!!!! :D

10. I bought a head from Milanielle. It was an excellent transaction. Friendly, good communication, super fast shipping and very well packaged. The head arrived in perfect condition. I'm so happy, thank you so much. Highly recommended!

11. I bought a Minifee DES sleeping head from Milanielle. Communication was excellent, shipping fast and the head was safely packed. A very good buying experience, I wholeheartedly recommend Milanielle as a seller.

12. bought a minifee woosoo head from milanielle. super nice and shipping was faster then expected. would buy again from this person

Thank you

13. Positive buyer feedback!

She purchased my minifee Kyle. She was very easy to work with and the transaction was smooth. FAST payment and wonderful person. I would definitely recommend her!

14. I sold a MNF Siean boy to Milaneielle, she was lovely to work with and paid quickly. I'd certainly recommend her!

15. I bought a Minifee Siean head from Milanielle, the messages were without delay and the transaction was perfect! Shipping was faster than expected, I was thrilled to see the head arrived here so quickly! I would absolutely recommend her, very satisfied! ^_^

16. I bought a Dreaming Soony Elf LTF faceplate from Milanielle. It was shipped promptly and arrived fast. I also got some candy!

She is a lovely person to deal with and I would highly recommend her.

17. I bought a Littlefee Halloween event face plate from her,
      lovely person to deal with, she kept me up to date to when she would ship the fp.
      the box got a really really hard time in the mail, but she packed the fp so incredibly well that it didnt had anything!!! exstremely well packed!!!

I would highly recommend her!!!

18. Milanielle bought my PP Coco. Communication was wonderful and payment so fast. She let me know when she received the doll. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction.

19. I bought a Juri '11 head from Milanielle, lovely to deal with, perfect transaction, beautiful doll, wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again...thank you!!!

20. I bought a lovely soom mermaid torso off Millanielle. It was promptly posted and very well packaged. I would happily deal with her again.