1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mirren

Jun 6, 2010

1. Hi, if you've had any transactions with me, please leave your feedback.

Many thanks,

Mirren

2. Mirren bought a pair of pants from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

3. I sold a SD top to her. She was very nice with PMs and fast with payment. A pleasure to do business with!! :D

4. Mirren bought a resinsoul mei from me.
      the transaction went great! she was very friendly and paid immediately, and she told me when she arrived
      and that she's happy with her

thanks again, Angel.

5. I sold Mirren a kimono. She paid promptly and communication was excellent.

6. Mirren bought some skirts from me, she is a lovely buyer to deal with. Polite fast communications very friendly, I'd more then happily do business with her again, very trustworthy thankyou so much lovely!

7. Another wonderful transaction with Mirren!! :D

She bought my Leeke incubus horns. She made a fast payment and, as always, kept wonderful communication. Very pleasant transaction!!

8. I sold a HZ Hui Ka head on a one month layaway and it is a very great transaction.She paid on time and very good communication.This was a perfect transaction!I highly recommended her!
      Thanks so much!

9. Just completed an excellent transaction with Mirren, who bought my twin Soom Beryl (Love Me or Die). Communication was quick easy and friendly; Mirren was making payment via short layaway and completed the layaway earlier than expected. She let me know when the doll arrived and that all was ok.

On a personal note, I'm thrilled to have sent my doll to a lovely new owner and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wanted to do business with Mirren. Top class! ;)

Thank you Mirren! :)

10. Mirren bought my black velvet dress and cape I had on the market via layaway. she paid on time and was a pleasure to deal with :3 I would definitely do business with her anytime.

11. Mirren bought a CHrom head off me via layway of 3 months. She paid promptly and was very easy and fast to contact. Thank you!

12. Fast payment and friendly buyer, thank you, hope you love your clothing. Yve :)

13. Mirren participated in my Iplehouse GO.
      She paid very fast, communication was nice and always friendly. Ewerything went smoothly.
      I highly recomend her! 100% positive! ^^

14. Mirren Participated in my Dollmore go, ad was absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all emails fast, payed without delays, and let me know when package arrived.

15. Mirren bought to me a Sphaler head. Fast payment and excellent communication. Perfect transaction. Thank you very much for your purchase :)

16. I sold a wig to Mirren. She's very nice to deal with! Everything went smooth, payment was fast and she let me know when the wig arrived. It was a very good transaction! Thanks!

17. Mirren bought some dolls shoes from me, fast payment, friendly, good communication, perfect, thank you!

18. Again I had a wonderful transaction with Mirren. Communication was great, payment was fast and she let me know when the things had arrived :)

19. Mirren joined my Tata's Paradise Group Order - she was friendly to deal with, quick with communication, paid promptly and let me know when the items arrived.

An overall positive experience and I'd be happy to recommend her as a buyer or Group Order member to anyone.

Thank you for the lovely transaction! <3

20. Mirren joined my Dollmore Group Order and was a wonderful member!
      She paid promptly, was quick with communication and let me know once the items had arrived with her!

I happily recommend her as a GO member to everyone! ^^

Thank you for being an awesome GO participant! :D