1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Miss Ally

Sep 18, 2008

1. I just had a fantastic transaction with Miss Ally, and there wasn't yet a feedback thread, I'm starting one! Please feel free to add your feedback here.

Miss Ally is the best. Prompt, friendly and a joy to deal with!

2. Had and excellent layaway transaction with Miss Ally. She wanted my narae and wanted to do a month layaway... Great communication fast 1st payment, and she finished the lawaway ahead of schedule...friendly, great communication, very easy to do business with..highly recommend!!!! thanks!!

3. Miss Ally purchased a wig from myself, she was delightful in communications. Paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. I'd love to do business again!

4. Miss Ally bought a couple of tibetan lammbskin wigs from me. She is wonderful to deal with! Highly rcommended.

5. Miss Ally bought 3 more wigs from me! Perfect buyer, great communications! thanks

6. Fast payment, great transaction - enjoy! :-)

7. I bought a shirt and some glasses from Miss Ally. The items are fantastic and in excellent condition. The transaction went very well...excellent communication, fast shipping and the items were very carefully packaged. I would definitely buy from her again.

8. Miss Ally purchased an AiL Elijah head in my Group Go. She was an absolute pleasure to talk to. She paid promptly and had excellent communication. I hope to do business with her again.
      Thanks!

9. I purchased a fabulous pair of boots from Miss Ally. Not only are they in perfect condition, but she wrapped them so thoughtfully and included a thank you card in the package .... and I had it within 2 days of sending Paypal payment!! Excellent communication too ... she's a dream to deal with and I highly recommend her :)

10. I recently purchased two wigs from Miss Ally. Super-fast shipping and careful packaging, and oh yes, the wigs are great! Thanks for everything!

11. I recently bought a wig from Miss Ally and it arrived packaged with care and in wonderful shape! Truly a kind and thoughtful seller on DoA who made my first transaction painless. :D

12. :daisy:daisy:daisy[B]Miss Ally :daisy:daisy:daisy

I had a wonderful experience with Miss Ally !
      She sent payment super fast ,very lovely buyer !*!**!
      ~**Thank You ~*~* for a great experience ~*~*~* !*!*
      [/B]

13. I got some pant from Miss Ally. THey were shipped quick and well packaged and awesome. Thank you!!

DMM :kitty2

14. I bought a small pile of tiny clothing from Miss Ally. Though many of the items were used, they were still in excellent condition. She shipped them out to me quickly and kept in contact throughout the whole transaction.

I would love to buy from Miss Ally again. :)

15. I bought a pair of Cheery Doll jeans from Miss Ally. Her communication was excellent, she shipped fast, and the jeans arrived in perfect condition.

What blew me away was how nicely she wrapped the jeans up; they were in tissue paper tied with a ribbon and she even included a thank you card. I would love to buy from her again, and definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much, Ally!

16. i bought a pair of shoes from miss ally and everything is perfect. she is very nice, the package arrived extremely fast (and the boots were packed so lovely, thank you *hugs*) and the boots are in perfect condition.
      i can highly recommend her. :)

17. I bought a wig and some hair clips from miss ally and they arrived swiftly in adorable packaging with a little card that made me squee. <3

18. miss ally purchased a guai guai from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

19. I just got a lot of items from Miss Ally, she was a real sweetie to deal with. She sent them wrapped in a very cute way too! It brightened my day just opening the envelope ;)

Thank you so much! ,3

20. I had a wonderful transaction sellling fur wigs to Miss Ally. She was quick and friendly in pms, quick with payment and absolutely lovely. Thank you!