1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizzbeee

Feb 25, 2009

1. Hi,

Barb bought a Nabi Kiss from me and she was great to work with! Paid Fast. Great communication. I highly recommend her.

Thanks Barb,
      Yia aka mPy

2. I just sold a Mini Fee to Mizzbeee. What a great transaction! Great communication, swift payment, and left me feedback. A funny and pleasant person to talk with as well. A perfect transaction. Couldn't ask for more!

Thank you so much!

3. Mizzbee participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received fast payment and also great communication. Thanks so much for making this GO possible! :)

4. Mizzbeeee bought 4 items from me and it was a smooth and easy transaction. She's also very understanding when I could not ship right away. I appreciate it! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

5. had a great transaction with MizzBeee, she bought my Good Ship Lolly pop dress..and paid lightning fast! thanks so much!

6. Mizzbeee just bought some MSD/F2BM clothes from me. She was SO wonderful to deal with! Paid promptly and was so sweet to talk with. Definitely my most humorous transaction on DoA! :lol:

Thanks again!!

7. Mizzbeeee purchased an MSD Anotherspace outfit from me. She paid very quickly and kept in communication. She informed me when the outfit arrived! I would welcome doing business with her again!

Lishe

8. Mizzbee is a delight to do business with:] Fun and great communication. Thanks and Come back anytime:0)

9. Mizzbeee bought a doll from me and is fabulous to deal with. Very friendly to talk to and fast payment received in full! Great buyer, highly recommended in every way!

10. Mizzbeee bought a Wee Wardrobe outfit from me and she is an awesome buyer, She paid immediately and communication was fast and friendly. A wonderful transaction!! I would happily recommend her to anyone!! :D

11. I bought a pair of msd jjeans and a msd skirt arrived quick and were/are lovely! My girls love them!

12. Mizzbee bought a Dollzone MSD girl body from me. Pay fast, friendly communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

13. I bought a dress from Mizzbeee. Great communication, super fast shipping and item was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks!

14. did a trade wih Mizzbeee (her doll head for a wig wardorbe for her girls). Fantastic in every way!

15. Mizbee bought a dress from me and was very sweet - fast to pay - and super friendly & communicative! I look forward to any and all future transactions with her! :>)

16. Mizzbeee purchased a jacket from me and everything went great. Thanks again!

17. Mizzbeee purchased another wig from me. Perfect in every way!

18. I bought a dress from Mizzbeee and the transaction was great. Good communication and fast shipping. Item arrived in perfect shape too :) Thank you!

19. I sold a YoSD dress and shoes to Mizzbeee. She was pleasant, and paid promptly. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

20. I sold a USD Puff,she paid freely and quick.
      She gave her heart to BJD.

Thank you very much:)