1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mizzbeee

Feb 25, 2009

1. Hi,

Barb bought a Nabi Kiss from me and she was great to work with! Paid Fast. Great communication. I highly recommend her.

Thanks Barb,
      Yia aka mPy

2. I just sold a Mini Fee to Mizzbeee. What a great transaction! Great communication, swift payment, and left me feedback. A funny and pleasant person to talk with as well. A perfect transaction. Couldn't ask for more!

Thank you so much!

3. Mizzbee participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received fast payment and also great communication. Thanks so much for making this GO possible! :)

4. Mizzbeeee bought 4 items from me and it was a smooth and easy transaction. She's also very understanding when I could not ship right away. I appreciate it! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

5. had a great transaction with MizzBeee, she bought my Good Ship Lolly pop dress..and paid lightning fast! thanks so much!

6. Mizzbeee just bought some MSD/F2BM clothes from me. She was SO wonderful to deal with! Paid promptly and was so sweet to talk with. Definitely my most humorous transaction on DoA! :lol:

Thanks again!!

7. Mizzbeeee purchased an MSD Anotherspace outfit from me. She paid very quickly and kept in communication. She informed me when the outfit arrived! I would welcome doing business with her again!

Lishe

8. Mizzbee is a delight to do business with:] Fun and great communication. Thanks and Come back anytime:0)

9. Mizzbeee bought a doll from me and is fabulous to deal with. Very friendly to talk to and fast payment received in full! Great buyer, highly recommended in every way!

10. Mizzbeee bought a Wee Wardrobe outfit from me and she is an awesome buyer, She paid immediately and communication was fast and friendly. A wonderful transaction!! I would happily recommend her to anyone!! :D

11. I bought a pair of msd jjeans and a msd skirt arrived quick and were/are lovely! My girls love them!

12. Mizzbee bought a Dollzone MSD girl body from me. Pay fast, friendly communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

13. I bought a dress from Mizzbeee. Great communication, super fast shipping and item was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks!

14. did a trade wih Mizzbeee (her doll head for a wig wardorbe for her girls). Fantastic in every way!

15. Mizbee bought a dress from me and was very sweet - fast to pay - and super friendly & communicative! I look forward to any and all future transactions with her! :>)

16. Mizzbeee purchased a jacket from me and everything went great. Thanks again!

17. Mizzbeee purchased another wig from me. Perfect in every way!

18. I bought a dress from Mizzbeee and the transaction was great. Good communication and fast shipping. Item arrived in perfect shape too :) Thank you!

19. I sold a YoSD dress and shoes to Mizzbeee. She was pleasant, and paid promptly. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

20. I sold a USD Puff,she paid freely and quick.
      She gave her heart to BJD.

Thank you very much:)