Feedback for Morelindele

Mar 20, 2007

1. Hi :)

You can leave your feedback for me here ! Thank you very much :aheartbea

Morelindele

2. Great buyer! ^^ Morelindele is a lovely and friendly girl and her payment is so fast! ^^ She have buyed a doll to me ^^

3. morelindele bought a shirou tachibana head from me and was extremely nice to deal with and paid quickly. a very wonderful transaction.

4. Sold outfit set to Morelindele, super fast payment, and great communication. A very pleasant and smooth transaction. ^^ Thank you so much!! :D

5. Morelindele bought a Cloud head from me :) She's fast at both sending the payment and communicating and also very friendly :D Overall it was a very smooth transaction and will do business again with her in the future :) Thanx! <3

6. Morelindele purchased two dragon pauldrons from me and couldn't have been better. Fast payment, great communication, and very friendly. Highly recommended!

7. Morelindele bought a faceplate from me and she was lovely to deal with in every way!
      Fast payment and friendly communication. I highly recommend her as a great buyer.
      Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction! :XD:

8. She bought my Ringdoll Shao and I would do business with her again :-)

9. I had a great transaction with Morelindele
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Morelindele bought a body from me and everything was perfect!! Very reccomended :)

11. Morelindele purchased a head from me, and was a lovely buyer! She paid right away and kept in great, friendly communication, which is especially appreciated in an international sale :XD Thank you! :D

12. Morelindele ordered wigs from me. fast payment and great communication thank you very much^^