1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mou-desu!

Jun 29, 2007

1. Please leave me honest feedback!

Please put what you bought aslo.

Thank you!!!

xxxxx

2. I bought a lovely pair of blue glass eyes from mou-desu
      Good communication and they arrived with no problems
      Recommended :)

3. Bought a lovely SD velvet jacket from Mou^^ She's wonderful to deal with and the item arrived in no time! Thank you :)

4. I just received a pair of acrylic eyes I bought from mou-desu :) They're in perfect condition; she was great to deal with, and communication was quick and clear.

5. Mou-desu bought a pukipuki from me. She paid quickly and had great communication!

Highly recommended :D Thank you

6. Mou-desu purchased my DIM kitty. Very nice to deal with.

7. I bought a Puki Cupid from mou-desu! Communication was good, she shipped quickly, and even gave the little guy a new faceup for me. A+ seller! :thumbup

8. mou-desu just bought my Orient Vampire and we worked through the customs to get him to her. She was fast to pay and great to talk to. It was a real pleasure to work with her and recommend her highly :)

9. Mou-desu bought 2 wigs and a pair of eyes from me and was friendly and paid promptly. She let me know when the items arrived and I would definately recommend her as a buyer. Thanks!

10. Mou-desu is a great buyer! Super nice and quick payment! Thanks sooo much!!!

11. Mou bought a Sleeping Chiwoo head with my faceup work, and was an excellent customer. ^_^ Great communication, friendly, paid swiftly. Couldn't be better! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! <3

Hope you enjoy the doll head!

12. I purchased an OrientDoll SO Vampire doll from Mou-desu and she was fantastic to deal with. She was great to communicate with and kept me informed through out the entire transaction. I would deal with Mou-desu again.

13. I bought a wig from Mou-desu. It arrived quickly and nicely packaged for a very reasonable price. Mou-desu was pleasant to do business with and I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!! :)

14. I just recieved mecha angel high heel feet from Mou-desa she shipped very fast with great communication! Thanks again! :)

15. Lovely Mou-Desu took part in my Dollmore GO and was absolutely brilliant. Paid quickly, took part in our little forum chats and helped make this GO incredibely successful anf fun o run. THANKYOU!

16. Mou-desu bought a wig from me. She paid promptly and was very friendly. We had a really nice transaction.
      Thank you :)

17. Mou-desu purchased a sleeping Felixdoll Brownie head from me. The transaction went flawlessly - super buyer! :)

18. Mou-desu bought a mohair wig. I fully recomend her! She was great to work with and excellent communication! Thank you very much dear!! :pcake

19. I received my Sleeping Chiwoo head in the mail today! Packaged great, and... a thank-you note inside as well! <3 Great surprise!

A+ seller~

20. I bought a AR head from Mou-desu. And got it supper fast! :) Communication was grate. im really happy with this transaction. Thank you