1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Myrea

Feb 16, 2007

1. Hello :daisy

I've had many transactions here on DoA, so it's time to start my own feedback thread.

You can also see my eBay feedback here.

If we've had a transaction, please leave feedback in this thread and I'll do the same for you. I'd really appreciate it! ^_^

2. Got a great outfit from Myrea...shipped fast, great communications, I'd recommend her anytime! Thanks again for everything!!
      Patti

3. Myrea participated in one of my group orders. She paid very promptly and was friendly to deal with. ^__^ Thanks again!

4. I bought a lovely DOD outfit from Myrea. It came within a week!~
      Very pleasure to deal with!

5. Great person to deal with!
      Bought lots of outfits from me and was always prompt to pay and very nice in contact

6. I'd sold a DD1 to her some time back and she was a great buyer. She paid, I shipped, and all was well! She was also very nice to correspond with through out the transaction. :)

7. I bought myrea a wonderful VDES head,
      she is very nice to deal with, friendly and serious! I higly recommend her!!!
      Perfect!!

8. Fair pricing on an out-of-stock outfit. Friendly communication and prompt, registered airmail shipment.

--MW

9. Myrea bought a Luts Black Riche set from me. She was fast with payment and super sweet to work with.

thank you so much :)

10. Myrea, a wonderful buyer :) Paid a small amount before final pay, made me sure she wanted to purchase for real. Trustful and kind <3

11. I have done another perfect transaction with Myrea, I bought her a soony head and pairs of shoes!!
      She is very friendly as usual and fastly answer any mp!!
      A lovely and serious seller!!:D

12. Myrea bought an outfit from me and payed promptly on the date decided and the transaction was very smooth without any trouble at all. She is very friendly and a pleasure to deal with! :)

13. Bought a beautiful Megu head from Myrea. Arrived very quickly, and Myrea was fantastic to talk to. As you can see, my girl is stunning!

[​IMG]

14. Myrea is an excellent buyer! Superfast payment, great communication and really nice to work with- thank you!!

15. Had a great transaction with Myrea, she bought my white waffle wig and had good communication and paid quickly..thanks so much!

16. I've bought a pair of shoes from Myrea ad the're cute!
      she's been very fast and kind.

17. I purchased a body from Myrea... she was a dream to work with!

Thanks so much!

Raven

18. I bought a Luts White Riche set from Myrea.

She sent the item in a timely manner (even though the post is really slow at the moment), I received the item in great condition, good packaging and she is a lovely member to talk to.

Thanks Myrea, I would love to deal with you again! ^___^

19. I sold Myrea an outfit. She paid quickly and let me know once the outfit had arrived. An excellent transaction. I would highly recommend her.

20. I sold Myrea an outfit.
      Very excellent transaction with a very recommended customer. She sent the payment very quickly. Very nice communication :-)

Thanks a lot!