Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Naiara/Sugar Twist

Jul 18, 2007

1. Well,
      now i started my faceup commission shop,
      i guess i really need this ^_^"
      Please leave your feedbacks here

I also have Ebay feedback username: Naiarasaira

2. Nai bought eyes from me, she paid super fast, and has excellent communication. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
    3. Naiara did the face up for one of my boys and she did an A-mazing job!!! I am really really pleased with the way it all turned out.
      Top notch communication and I would really recommend her!!
    4. bought a Petsha wig from Naiara. great communication and super fast shipping. A++++ seller. thanks!!
    5. Commisioned a face-up from Nai and everthing was better than expected ^^ She has amazing talents and works fast :)
      Great Communitcation and very friendly ^^
    6. Nai did my boy's Mods and they were great! Thank you so much! :D
    7. I bought Taylor from Nai and she was excellent to deal with. She is very kind and updated me very frequently. The doll is beautiful and I can tell she takes very good care of her dolls.:) She also shiped very quickly. I would highly recommend her! I couldn't ask for a better purchase!
    8. Forgot to Post. SHE'S AMAZING. she works quickly and compromisies with you.
    9. Naiara bought a pair of leopard print pumps from me. She paid fast and was very nice to do business with. MK
    10. I bought an elfdoll body from Naiara and she was JUST lovely. She shipped her very quickly, and she arrived very safely packed and everything. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Thank you!!!!!!!
    11. I bought some clothes from Naiara and she shipped it right after the payment! :3 It was really nice to work with her and I wont mind doing it again!^^
    12. Purchased a clothing set from Naiara. It's beautiful, and looks wonderful on my girl! Thank you so much~! :D
    13. I bought Castle Anne from Naiara, she is beautiful and just perfect. She shipped fast and was nice all the way with contacting =)
    14. I got an SD sized shirt from Naiara. It is lovely and she willingly held the shirt for me for quite a while. Awesome seller!
    15. I bought one of Naiara's beautiful shirts and she let me know when she shipped it and it came pretty fast coming from international !

Shirt fits perfectly and its so pretty !!!

Thank you Naiara ! I will be coming back for more ! :aheartbea
    16. Bought a shirt from Nai. Great transaction!
    17. I purchased one of Nais beautiful shirts. She was quick to respond and send the shirt, and even sent me a little extra thing :)
      Thank you! ^^
    18. Naiara did a faceup for me, she's BRILLIANT to work with and I'll definately comission her again.
    19. I bought a doll from Naiara, and also comissioned a faceup from her. My doll arrived today, well packed and with a lovely set of bonus clothes and shoes. :) The faceup was also wonderful, she cares for details and is extremely talented.

Totally recomended, as a seller and artist! :)
    20. Nai was awesome enough to do my Sharmin's new faceup. She came out spectacular and Nai was awesome throughout the entire process. She listened to what I wanted and was great about providing feedback and answers to questions I asked.

Thanks Nai! I can't wait to get another head done by you! :fangirl: