Feedback for Nanaho

Jul 5, 2009

1. My feedback thread. :)

2. Nanaho bought an OE heliot head from me.
      Prompt payment from her and she was really patience with the delivery.
      Althought I sent it to her via EMS, it took about 2 weeks to get to her and Nanaho did not fuss bout it at all. I really appreciate her patience.
      Totally awesome buyer, highly recommended. ^^

3. nanaho bought a juri06 head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction.

4. Nanaho purchased a Juri MiniFee event head from me, and I loved transacting with her! She is friendly and communicates promptly, and payed right when she said she would. Don't hesitate to deal with Nanaho!

5. I sell Heliot regular head to Nanaho. Payment is very qiuckly :lol:, friendly communication.
      Thank You very much:D

6. Nanaho bought a soom bygg from me. She is very kind to dule with and made very quick payment. Thank you so much!

7. Nanaho sold me her LE IH Tania Pierrot, and she wrapped her up VERY well :) in sparkly tape too!

She shipped quickly and had good communication about making the Western Union transaction work.

Thank you for shipping her so fast, and this girl is beautiful I love her! Nanaho is a wonderful seller <3 <3

8. Nanaho bought a pair of stockings from me and the transaction was as smooth and pleasant as it can be. :) I would not hesitate to deal with this buyer again.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

9. Nanaho bought a pair of shorts from me and was sweet to work with.
      Thank you so much, and I hope we can deal again. :aheartbea

10. Nanaho is a wonderful buyer! She bought a Lishe head from me and everything was perfectly smooth, promt payment and great communication! So in love with this kind of buyers! XD

Thanks a lot!

11. Nanaho bought Iplehouse Tania Pierrot from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment even by means of installments, sweet and very efficient. Would recommend her as a buyer to anyone, no hesitation here!

Thanks Nanaho! Say hi to Tania for me :)

12. Thanks, Nanaho-chan, for ordering a face-up commission from me!
      Nanho is a perfect for taking commissions^^ Clean in her wishes, patient in her waiting, and fast in her payment!
      Everything went very smooth!

Would be great to make deal again! &#9829;

13. Nanaho bought a outfit from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you Nanaho! ^^

14. Nanaho purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank u very much !>333<

15. Nanaho sold me a Supia Rosy. It was shipped very fast, well packed and she was even nice enough to allow me an alternate payment form. I'm very thankfull! The transaction was great. I hope we can deal again :)

16. Nanaho brought my tanned Lishe from me. She was an absolutely dream to deal with and I can high recommend dealing with her. I had a wonderful smooth and fast transaction with her. She paid super fast, was always friendly communicating and very prompt to reply to emails. Thank you so much and hope to deal with you again.

17. Nanaho purchased a Zaoll Luv from me. She was very friendly and patient throughout. I had a perfect transaction with her. I wouldn't mind doing business with her again in the future! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your doll!

18. +1 POSITIVE for Nanaho who purchased me a doll Cuprit soom by layaway plan.
      All has been perfect ! great communication, payments on time ! thanks a lot !

19. Perfect buyer! She bought a Delf Luwen from me and she was really fast and patient :D ¡very positive experience!

20. Excellent Feedback for Nanaho of Russia.
      She purchased a Juri head from me and was quick with emails and payment, she even let me know it arrived....this lil head left the USA and traveled all the way to it's new home in Russia!
      Thank you for a delightful transaction!
      :daisy I Highly Recommend too :daisy