1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nanas_scrap

Jul 23, 2010

1. Hello, please leave feedback here for Nanas_scrap ^^

Thanks ! ​

2. Yay! I get to be the first to leave feedback for Nanas_scrap. Bought a beautiful LTF faceplate from her - great communication, fast overseas ship, extremely well packaged! Thanks so much!

3. I bought a lovely Unoa Oyasumi faceplate from nanas_scrap on layaway. It arrived on time, in great condition. Throughout the transaction nanas_scrap was quick to communicate and I'd recommend doing business with nanas_scrap again.

4. Nanas_scrap purchased a Bambicrony head from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment, friendly communication and let me know when the head arrived. Welcomed back anytime as well as recommend. ^_^v

5. I bought a Dragon Aabie from Anais and she is in great condition and new!!
      super recommend!!

thank you so much, Anais!

6. Nanas_Scrap purchased a Limited Ashley head and a limited white skin art body from me and was a plesure to deal with ^____^
      Prompt payment, friendly communication and let me know when the head and the body arrived in twoo times.

Welcomed back anytime as well as recommend ;) !