1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nannaelle

Sep 19, 2008

1. Hi everyone.....if I have done business with you, please leave feedback.

Thanks.

Nanna:aheartbea

2. Most amazing person ever! She made clothes for my Shiori! Perfect colour, perfect fit!

3. o0o0o I can leave you feed back! =] Nanna made both my girls dresses. They are the cutest things evar! (second one is still in shipping but thats ok!) Shes so much fun to talk to and did what I asked to and moar! Recommended 100%!! =] Will do buisness with in the future ;)

4. I bought skirts from Nannaelle. They're terrifically made, she was wonderful to deal with, and they arrived very quickly! Excellent seamstress and seller!

5. Had a great transaction with Nannaelle I bought a pair of Dollheart Pink/white sandels from her and they arrived quickly and packaged well. thanks so much

6. I bought a Violet Fern outfit from Nannaelle.
      The package was carefully packaged, the shipping very quick, and Nannaelle proved to be a sweetheart, the most adorable seller ever ^_^. She even added cute extras to my purchase, as a gift !
      I highly recommend her and would gladly do business with her again ^_^.

Thanks again, Nannaelle !

7. I commissioned a regency era high waisted gown with puff cap sleeves on it from NannaElle. It looks wonderful on my BBB WeyLin girl and would without a doubt commission her again for any other clothing I'd need. Highly recommended. :thumbup :thumbup

8. Bought a hoodie from Nannaelle; everything went perfectly.^_^
      She sent me extra pictures when I asked and was very sweet throughout the whole transaction. She shipped the item quickly, and it arrived in great condition. She even included little extra pins.^w^
      Thanks, love!

9. Nan is wonderful! She sold me BBB green skinned Eric to me and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Nan is great at communicating and sent Eric quickly. I love him so much!!!!!!!!! ATTTTTT 100%:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. I bought a shirt from NannaElle and everything was just perfect. :) The shirt is very well-made. Communication was very prompt and the transaction was quick and seamless. The item was well-packaged and shipped quickly. She even included some cute little pins as a gift. I would definitely recommend her. :aheartbea

11. NannaElle made me three beautiful skirts from fabric that I hadn't gotten around to sewing! They are Perfect! Beautiful and very well made! Thank you! I would definately recommend her! She even included some cute doll size button pins! Really thoughtful!

12. Sold NannaElle my DM kid boy Torrie, she was more than a pleasure to work with! Friendly, great communication, I'd definitely do business with her again ^ ^

13. I bought a coat and hat off NannaElle and she was great to deal with! Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and the coat looks fantastic. Thanks a lot!

14. I bought a SD13 shirt from NannaElle and it went really well, fast shipping, good communication and great quality work!

15. Yey ! I can leave you feedback ! I bought a doll from NannaElle and everything was perfect. Quick shipping, very good communication, doll arrived safe and in perfect state ! I can recommend this person surely !!! Pleasure to deal with !!!!

16. I just sold her an MSD outfit and she paid super fast! A pleasure to do business with.

17. Sold her some adorable doll china ware and coffee! Great communication, paid super prompt, super smooth transaction. I hope they love it! :)

18. NannaElle bought a Latidoll Red M from me on layaway. She was really great about making consistent payments, and kept in touch with me throughout the whole transaction. I enjoyed dealing with her, and I would certainly recommend her to anyone wishing to do business with her! :)

Thanks, Nan, and enjoy your new boy! ~:aheartbea

19. Traded my MSD for her SD, He is beautiful and came well packed THANK YOU!

20. I bought a AoD body with AF Lily head from NannaElle and the transaction went smoothly. She had great communication, shipped quickly, and sent me the tracking number. Would do business with again!