1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for naomi707

Nov 19, 2010

1. If you had transaction with me please leave a feedback :aheartbea

Love,
      Naomi

2. I have bought from Naomi707's clothes for my dollfie, shoes, and head of MSD. Everything was shipped quickly and was in excellent condition. I recommend this seller!
      Thank you very much! ^^

3. Naomi707 purchased a sdc head from me and it was a smooth transaction. Great communication and fast payment. Recommended buyer. A+++++

4. I was the first to buy one of Naomi's handmade MSD sets. It is very well made and pretty. Also, the communication was great. She was very nice and quick to respond. Thank you for the wonderful set!

5. I would highly recomend naomi707 to everyone, really lovely to deal with, items are stunning and packaged beautifully
      thank you so very much im really thrilled with my purchase xxx

6. I got to pair or eyes from naomi707, they got to me in great time. and were package soo sweetly. I would tell anyone to use naomi707, great seller.

7. Naomi bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

8. This is positive feedback for naomi707!

I commissioned a Cinderella/Alice in Wonderland inspired dress from Naomi. She was friendly and helpful throughout the process! She took pictures of the materials she would use beforehand to make sure I liked the color, which I was very appreciative of. Her sketches for the dress plan was amazing- and the finished produce exceeded my expectations.

I will definitely be commissioning from her again, and I recommend anyone wanting gorgeous MSD outfits should seek out her services as well!

Thank you so, so much for a wonderful transaction. My Kivi will adore her new dress!

9. Naomi707 bought a necklace from me. Payment was fast as were replies! :)
      Thank you so much for the lovely transaction! :chocoberry

10. I bought an OOAK outfit from Naomi-- it was brilliantly designed and made, and it's even prettier in real life than it is in the pictures! She replied very quickly and was very nice, would definitely buy from her again!

11. I have bought from Naomi707's glass eyes 16mm, pink. I hope I buy something soon. :P

12. I purchased a handmade doll dress from naomi707, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Naomi is a talented designer and great with communication and shipping. Thank you!

13. I bought a msd outfit of naomi707. It got here very fast and it's very cute.
      The communication was great.
      Thank you again for the beautiful outfit^^

14. I bought a "Teddy Bear set" from naomi707 and i'm very happy with the outfit. The quality is very good and the details are beautiful.

The communication was great and she is very patient and answer all the questions kindly.

Thank you ^^!!

15. I bought a handmade outfit from Naomi707, I recommend doing bussiness with her! it was great communication, the shipping was very fast and the outfit is so pretty! I will buy from her again in the future! Excelent!

16. I bought a custom outfit from Naomi for my Doll Chateau Bella, and it is adorable! <3 I love it so much, it is so well made! And she is very nice, a pleasure to work with. :) I will definitely buy from again!

17. I asked Naomi for a custom outfit for my FL Mini-Fee, in the end it came out just as i asked. She was able to draw me some pictures of the design before starting on it and i have to say the drawing were as amazing as her work. She kept in my touch with everything that was having even with picking colors and in the end the shipping was fast and the final look was wonderful. She was a pleasure to work with, and i will DEFINITELY buy from her again. <3

5 - 5 stars.

18. Naomi bought some shoes from me, paid super quickly and was lovely to talk to! Thanks!

19. Bought an adorable MSD outfit from naomi707~

The outfit is amazing in person~ So cute! I'm very happy with it ^_^ And naomi707 was great to deal with~ Quick communication and shipping, and the outfit arrived super fast. Definitely recommend~ I know I hope to buy some more cute things in the future :aheartbea

20. I have buy a blonde wig from Naomi hop fora a next transaction