1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NaruSasu

Sep 28, 2008

1. Thank you for purchaseing our items^^

please leave your feedback here if you have had any dealings with me

Thanks again and with best regards:)

2. narusasu is a great seller! She was very communicative, very friendly, very accommodating, and very nice all through the transaction. She sent out quickly and even set up a group order for her overseas customers. Not only that, but she sent gifts as well! And plus her knits are really great! Very nice quality. :D
      I'd definitely buy from her again!
      Thanks so much naru!

3. Seconding Jellyfish!
      NaruSasu was very friendly and she kept in touch every step of the way.
      I got some cute gifts also, which were a lovely surprise!
      I will definitely order again when I get my next boy in!

4. Very friendly seller, amazing quality clothing, with speedy shipping! Will definitely buy from her again =)

5. Thank you very very much:)

I`m so happy you and your boys like the clothes! And actually I feel lots of kinds from you!

Thank you Jellyfish,Thank you Slushi,Thank you Lemony^_^

Thanks so much and hope to see you again(≧ω≦)/
      謝謝!

6. A few hiccups here and there but still very satisfied with the items purchased and how she kept in constant contact.

7. Wonderful seller - so kind, excellent with communication and super fast shipping! Items were excellent quality and she helped me through all my questions - a pleasure to deal with! :D

8. I bought a pair of doll glasses and a set of Sasuke and Naruto necklaces from NaruSasu...they arrived in fantastic time, with great responses to my questions and the prices were so cheap too!
      Great quality items and I would definately shop here again!

9. I bought 5 of doll glasses form NaruSasu .
      Very good Service . kindly answer a lot of Question. and good Quality and fast shipping

10. I bought a stripped shirt and arm warmers from NaruSasu. She is very friendly and helpful....great communication and quick to reply to responses...had some problems with the warmers but she was quick to solve the problem..... Great seller..would purchase from again...Thank you!

11. i bought quite a few pieces of clothing from NaruSasu and although it did take a while to arrive, they are awesome. she kept up communication with updates and answered all Pms promptly. highly recommended seller, i would purchase again.

12. I know that this is a little late but I got a pair of pants and a t-shirt from NaruSasu. She was very nice and always let me know what was going on with the order. I would definately shop here again ^____^ Thank you so much and my boy loves the pants and t-shirt =^.^=

13. I did a GO through NaruSasu's clothing collection, and for myself and another we wanted a custom made item or changes of colors instead and she let us so that... thanks for that

also i dont want to give too much away for my other orderers, but more than what we said in there for our dolls :)

Great Communication and fast response time with questions.

Great Quality items and i know that i will be buying more in the future from NaruSasu :)

14. Thank you for my super fabulous Naruto outfit, my dollies love it!! Super awesome transaction, great communication, and very well made!!

15. I ordered from NaruSasu one fur coat and one shoulder sweater, and I just adore them! She sent me two little gifts with it, and they are so nice! She's a great seller, and is easy to communicate with. :)

16. Feedback is way overdue!

Excellent communication and response. The clothes arrived a lot faster than I initially expected. Well-made and most importantly, my boy is happy too~

17. I participated in the third group order for US with NaruSasu. She was very friendly throughout the transaction and responded promptly to all my questions and doubts! I received today all the items I ordered and I'm amazed at the quality of the clothes! :D I'm very happy and satisfied with this order, thanks a lot NaruSasu for this great experience :3 would love to deal with you again!

18. 2nd time purchasing from her. Great communication and I got my shoes in about 2 week's time. Brilliant. Keep up the good work.

19. Definitely Positive!! I bought several glasses from narusasu, shipment is promptly. Although there was some trouble during the delivery because of the address issue, but narusasu was fast respond with PM and being very responsible and patein. All items were received safely at last.
      I'll highly recommend narusasu!! And thanks again!:)

20. I bought a pair of sunglasses from NaruSasu and she was wonderful to deal with - fast and great communication, shipped fast and the glasses arrived safe and packed VERY WELL! :3 Very happy. Thanks!