1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nefla

Apr 19, 2007

1. Seems like she doesn't have a thread, so please leave all feedback for Nefla here. :)

-------------

The wig that I sold to her finally arrived today after being slightly delayed in the mail. However she was great and understanding even when it looks like it was lost. Would deal with her again.

2. Butter-smoothe transaction, and such a sweetheart to work and talk with..! Definitely a recommended buyer <3

3. Alicia also made me a shirt for my Shiwoo boy, and it is PERFECT! She's a really good seamstress, 'n I do recommend her :D <3

4. Just bought a doll from Nefla. He arrived today after super-fast shipping. Nefla went above and beyond, making sure that I knew what kind of box to look for and tracking the package to give me a heads up when it was out for delivery. He was very well-packed and came with wonderful extras. He is in the condition described in her sales thread. She is a great communicator. I'd be happy to do business with Nefla again.

5. nefla purchased a wig from me. She was very friendly to deal with and paid super fast! thank you again!

6. Great to work with, Fast shipping. Love it. <3 I would do business with her again. <3 (Also does a wonderful job with keeping contact.)
      <3

7. Glad you like her, I'm sure she'll have a great home :D

8. I sold a Kohya to Nefla. It was a smooth, painless transaction with great communication. Nefla paid promptly and was very friendly to deal with. I'd definitely do business with Nefla again. Thanks!

9. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

10. In my business career as a whole, Alicia is probably the easiest to work with, best and most understanding individual I have come across. Do business with her and I GUARANTEE you will be throughly satisfied.

Thank you Nefla! <3

11. She bought a modded F05 head from me and paid promptly with good communication. Excellent!

12. I sold a doll body to Nefla. A fast payment and friendly communication. The transaction was perfect. I highly recommend Nefla.

13. Wonderful buyer, prompt payment and good communication!

14. Nefla purchased Luts hands from me and was a pleasure. I would definitely do business with her again.

15. Did a wonderful doll trade with this person. Her weylin for my bb kay. Everything went well and the doll is so pretty.

16. Nefla was a participant in my Resinsoul swap.

She sent her partner a nice gift.

She mailed on time and was a pleasure to work with.

I recommend her a a swap participant!

17. I took part in Nefla's High Fantasy Swap. She ran a lovely swap that was fun and well organized. Communication was excellent throughout. It was a pleasure, and I wouldn't hesitate to take part in any swap she might run in the future.:)

18. Nefla bought from me Volks DWC01 head, she paid really fast and contact with her was a pure pleasure. I recommend her as a buyer :) Thank you Darling :)

19. Nefla was in my Secret Valentine's swap! She sent out her package on time and communication was fantastic! Her items were made very well and were in the theme of Valentine's. I would highly recommend Nefla as a swap participant and would definitely work with her in the future!

Thank you, Nefla! <3

20. Nefla was my first ever swap partner, and I've got to say, she's the best! The outfit she made for my SD13 boy Senya was adorable, and everything was very well-made (the workmanship was fantastic) and pretty :D The colour and fabric combinations were mega love, and I especially loved her attention to detail: the cat-ear vest hoodie and the leg warmers were perfect complements to the dress.

She was super nice, too! She added lots of goodies and surprises - and the cutest card - for both me and my boy, and it was a great mail day indeed! :love She taught me a few things to do for my next swap, and I'm grateful for that as well hehe.

I'd participate in a swap she's in if I have the chance in the future, and I definitely recommend her as a swap participant. Thank you for being my swap partner, you're awesome :daisy