1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NELLE

May 24, 2008

1. Post a rating if you have dealt with me :3
    2. NELLE bought a pair of pants and skirt from dollheart from me. Very sweet and understanding! Payment was very prompt! Just the best! <3 Thank you for everything.
    3. NELLE is really a nice buyyer~>_<
      with quickly payment and friendly to deal with~~
      wish you good luck dear~
    4. Nelle bought a head from me and it was a great transaction all around. Would sell to her again in a heartbeat! :)

Waving "Hi" back to Ao! He looks great!
    5. Nelle bought a Chiwoo Vampire head from me. She was very polite and friendly and kept me up to date with payments. All round great buyer - thanks!
    6. I bought an SD outfit from Nelle, communication was great, overall smooth transaction.
    7. Bought an SD sized school uniform from NELLE. Everything went great and the outfit is super cute :) Thanks again.
    8. Bought a scarf from Nelle and item arrived really quickly!
      Highly recommended. ^o^
    9. I bought a Luts wig from NELLE and it is in perfect condition! Fast shipment and GREAT communication! Thanks!
    10. I sold a Cherry Lolita dress to NELLE :aheartbea she was wonderful and quick to reply to PM's :D Would love to deal with again!!
    11. I sold a sleeping Yder head to NELLE, and the transaction was great all around! Good communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when he arrived! :) Thanks so much!
    12. Bought a black punk top from her and it arrived in record time and she was great to deal with.
      Top is awesome and looks great on my boy.
    13. I bought a pair of MSD shoes from her - shipped very quickly and came in beautiful condition!

:3 Highly recommended and would shop with her any time!