1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Nezumi_Mouse

Jul 13, 2007

1. Since I've started to buy things from the people of DOA I figured I would need one of these.

2. Sold to Nezumi_Mouse and the transaction was wonderful, thanks so much! =^_^=

3. We had a wonderful transaction with Nezumi. Great communication and hassle free. Thanks so much!

4. Purchased a skirt from me! Good buyer! :)

5. I sold a dress to Nezumi and the transaction went wonderfully. Nezumi is a great person to deal with :)

Lyssa

6. Another perfect transcation. A+++++ buyer. Thanks again!

7. Nezumi_Mouse is a great buyer. :D Transactions were easy and quick.

8. I've dealt with both members of Nezumi_Mouse and they were both WONDERFUL! Fast Payment great communication... a pure delight :)

I would love to do business with either or both again :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

Thanks!

9. Sold some Volks SD string to Mouse was a very pleasant transaction

10. Sold my El to Nezumi_Mouse on layaway. Payment was completed quickly and I was notified as soon as the doll arrived! Definitely a wonderful person to do business with :3

11. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[website order]

12. I got to take Nezumi_Mouse's lovely DollShe Bernard boy's head home with me after a meet-up for a face-up. She paid me in person, and was very nice tot deal with.
      Thanks dear; would do another face for her anytime! ;]

(and return feedback would be greatly appreciated! :aheartbea)

13. Sold Nezumi_Mouse a wig. She was super nice to deal with! Great communication and quick payment.

14. I sold a shirt to Nezumi_Mouse. Communication was great, and payment was prompt. Great buyer!

15. Sold a wonderful doll. Very fast payment. So pleasant to work with. Thanks so much hon!

16. Nezumi_Mouse purchased a hat from me and everything went smoothly.
      Thanks!
      :)

17. Nezumi_Mouse bought some shoes from me. Great smooth trouble free transaction and prompt pleasant communication. :) Thanks again!!

18. I made a striped hoodie for Nezumi_Mouse. She is awesome to do transactions , and very nice and patient. Thank you!!!!

19. I bought a cute pair of camo pants from Nezumi_Mouse and they came right away, too! Fun and nice to deal with!

20. Nezumi_Mouse just purchased a fun-fur wig from me. The payment was immediate and the communication very good and pleasant.

I would recommend this buyer to others!

Thank you! :D