1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nfedyk (Nadia)

Jan 25, 2010

1. Please post feedback here for nfedyk (Nadia). Thank you.

2. I sold an outfit to Nadia and the transaction was perfect. She paid quickly and was nice to communicate with during the process. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks Again.

3. I sold an outfit to nfedyk and everything was perfect! Great communication and fast payment. She also let me know when the item arrived safe and sound. A perfect buyer! ^__^

4. Nfedyk purchased two pairs of shoes/boots from me and was excellent to deal with. Communication was flawless and payment was instant. ^^ A great transaction and I would welcome other dealings with her in the future without hesitation.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase!! :pcake:bcake

5. I bought an adorable Littlefee Bisou little bear doll from Nfedyk. The sale went very smoothly - she got here very quickly and in perfect condition. Nadia was very pleasant to work with. Thanks Nadia! :)

6. Nadia bought a Rosen Lied outfit from me. She was very patient even though the outfit took ages to arrive, and kept me updated as to the status of arrival. Thanks Nadia for your patience and helpfulness! :)

7. :DI just purchased a Dollstown Ganga from Nadia .....I LOVE this doll !
      Nadia is so great to buy from ...quick mailing and Very friendly !
      I'll be back !!:lol:

8. I bought a dollheart outfit from nfedyk, it arrived very quickly and in excellent condition-- thank you again!! :D

9. I purchased a Rosen Lied outfit from Nfedyk. The transaction was smooth, communication was friendly and informative, and shipment was super fast! Would definitely buy from again - Thanks!!!

10. I just purchased and received ANOTHER Rosen Lied dress from Nfedyk. Once again, a fast and friendly transaction!

11. I purchased a RosenLied Mango from Nfedyk. The whole transaction was a dream: quick and lovely communication, perfect doll, fast shipping. Thoroughly delightful business. I can recommend her as a seller of the highest categoy, and hope to do business with her again.

12. More positive feedback here. I bought two pairs of Rosen Lied socks from Nadia and even for such a small purchase she one of the most efficient sellers I have ever dealt with. Commnication was timely and friendly, shipping was very fast and she even took the time to ask me about customs formalities and send me a copy of the postal receipt. The items arrived in perfect condition and I would definitely do business with her again :fangirl: Thank you.

13. I purchased an outfit from nfedyk & the transaction was perfect from start to finish. She shipped promptly & maintained friendly communication throughout. Thank you Nadia!

14. Nfedyk bought a FL RealPuki Tyni from me & the transaction was very pleasant. She paid promptly & let me know when the doll arrived safely. I would highly recommend transacting with nfedyk to anyone. She's quite a doll herself!

15. I sold a pair of glass eyes to nfedyk, and everything went perfectly! Fast payment & excellent communication...who could ask for better???

16. I bought some MSD size furniture from nfedyk and everything was packed perfectly. All arrived fast and in great shape. Communication was excellent, thanks again Nadia.

17. Nfedyk bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

18. I bought a chair from Nadia and it arrived very quickly and was packed well. :)

19. I purchased glass eyes from Nadia. The transaction was smooth, and replies prompt. Everything arrived in excellent shape, did a great job packaging. Would definitely buy from again.

20. bought a pair of eyes. communication was perfect, shipping was fast and secure. thanks so much!