1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightengale

May 24, 2009

1. If you've bought or sold something with me, please leave me feedback here! Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Nightengale bought a LittleMonica body from me. She is such a darling to sell to and I would love to have her as a repeat buyer. Thanks again!!

3. nightengale bought a couple wigs and a pair of eyes from me. Quick payment, great to deal with. Thanks! ^_^

4. Nightengale bought some doll clothes from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you for the smooth transaction

5. Nightengale bought a pair of Gumdrops eyes from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!

6. Sold a pair of Volks eyes to Nightengale. The transaction went really well. ^_^ Communication was great and payment prompt. Wonderful to do business with. Thank you. ^__^

7. Sold a BW Moon head to Nightengale (a while back) and everything went really smoothly--definitely recommended to do business with, and thank you very much! ^^

8. Nightengale purchased a white carrier bag from me- no problems- quick and easy transaction!

9. Nightengale participated in my Dollmore GO. She was wonderful to work with, and paid promptly. I would not hesitate to do business with her again :)

10. Bought a Luts honey delf taffy from me. Payed fast and very lovely to om with. Would gladly do business with her again. Thubs up!

11. I was in a group order with Nightengale. Even though the order took forever to process (I believe this whole group order was close to 3 months...) Nightengale was on top of all information and very quick to post updates. Would love to work with again!

12. I was in on a Crobidoll order run by Nightengale. We were kept updated as to the order's status, and once our items arrived in the States, Nightengale shipped them out super fast!
      I would love to join in on another order in the future. :)

13. I participated in a Crobidoll group order run by Nightengale. She was excellent with keeping us up to date about the status of the order through both the thread and PMs. Shipping was fast too. It was a great and worry-free experience, overall. I would definitely join another order run by her. Thank you so much!

14. I joined the Crobidoll GO with nightengale as well. Great communication and I received my items promptly. ^_^ I would definitely join another GO with her.

15. I participated in a Crobidoll Group Order by Nightengale. The communication was excellent. She updated the thread as well PM alerted the participants about the status of the Group Order. I can say that is A+++ for Group Order Hostess! ;)

After the items arrived, they were sent out promptly. The items arrived to their destination in perfect condition. Nightengale is a sweetheart to work with and I'd high recommend her to others who will do business with her! :D

16. Nightengale bought some tiny hairclips from me. She kept up good communication, paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. I would definitely do business with her again.

17. [SIZE="-10"]Nightengale participated in my ninth Luts group order and our transaction was a fantabulously smooth one. Communication was nothing short of perfection and payments were always sent in swiftly! I'd not hesitate to deal with her again~

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

18. nightengale bought a Honey Delf Pudding Dreaming head from me. Communication was very good and fast (pm and email), payment made incredibly quick and she alerted me on the same day head arrived at her home.

Highly recommended. She's charming.
      I would definitely do business with her again.
      Enjoys your new head ^^

19. Nightengale commissioned me for work on her CP Moon and CD Nia. She is a wonderful, ever so sweet person and it was great working with her. She kept great communication, shipped to me as soon as she said she would, and also sent payment right away.

Thank you so, so much for the opportunity to work on your boys. I had a wonderful time. Also thank you so much for all the lovely compliments! You are too kind. :aheartbea

20. Nightengale bought ordered some jewelry from us and it was a pleasure doing business with her. She's friendly, courteous, reliable and appreciative. :)