1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nightmoon

Aug 27, 2007

1. Thought I should start one of these. Please place feedback for transactions finished with me here. :aheartbea Thank you.
    2. Oh, I'm the first one! Nightmoon buy a chair for tiny :) Everything was perfect and Nightmoon is really friendly. Thanks you again!
    3. We had a wonderful transaction with Nightmoon. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with! The perfect buyer!
    4. Such a darling gal! She purchased an SD boy from me, and was so enjoyable. Any seller would be delighted to have her as a buyer!! Thanks so much!
    5. Nightmoon purchased a Lati Khan from me. The transaction was flawless. She paid when she said she would and was very communicative. Plus, she's just a fun person! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
    6. Great buyer, very communicative and prompt. A pleasure to do business with, thanks!
    7. sold a chair to nightsmoon paid quick very easy to deal with told me when the item got there would sale to again.
    8. Nightmoon bought a DZ blue wig from me, paid really fast and her communication is excellent XD

Thank you! <3
    9. Nightmoon bought my DZ Fei; her payment was fast and communication was great.
      Thanks so much! :3
    10. I bought a lovely black kemper wig from Nightmoon.

The price was terrific. The communication great. Shipping was extremely quick! I'd buy again any time! :D

11. I sold a pair of eyes to Nightmoon, and got superfast payment :) I would love to do business with again!!!
    12. I've got a pair of hands from Nightmoon. She's a great person to deal with. And th edeal was fast and very smooth too. :D Thanks alot!
    13. Nightmoon bought some two boxsets with pillows in them that I sorta made. She was super great to deal with and paid super quick. And was super super understanding when I couldn't make it out to the post office!
    14. Very good buyer,fast payment!

Will to trade with her again!
    15. Nightmoon was a wonderful seller to me! Fast replies to my inquiries and quick shipping after our deal was struck! I'd be honored to be in a transaction again!
    16. Lovely seller. I highly recommend..
    17. Fast payment! Will do business with again!
    18. great buyer, fast transaction ! it was a pleasure ! A+
    19. Found my wonderful wig waiting for me upon my return from the Carolinas today~ She's a lovely seller; great communication and timely shipping. Highly recommend, and certainly wouldn't mind doing business with her again! ^^
    20. I just completed a transaction with Nightmoon and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was lightning fast, communications were prompt and friendly. I'd deal with Nightmoon again ANY time!

Thank you!