1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nikki'sNewObsession

Nov 7, 2006

1. It was suggested that I start a feedback thread. So, If you have done business with me, please leave your feedback here. Thank you in advance:) .

Nikki

2. i had a great transaction with nikki, i would certainly recommend you.

xo neale

3. Nikki is Great to work with, Friendly & Fun! I highly recommend her. :fangirl:

Thanks Nikki!

4. Nikki is a fantastic person to work with! i've had numerous transactions with her!

5. Nikki is so awesome to work with. I have had a few transactions with her and she is super easy to work with and knows exactly what she wants. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed.:fangirl:

-Staci

6. Smooth transaction and quick shipping! Thanks so much!

7. Nikki's bought wigs on more than one occasion. She's a good buyer with quick replies to email and always pays when she says she will. ^_^ Highly recommended.

8. Highly reccomended! Great communication and promtness (^_^

9. I had wonderful service with her she makes sure you have tracking and when you get your things they are like new well cared for and sent promptly. :)

10. I bought a doll from Nikki; She packed her well and made sure she got here *fast* :) smooth transaction!

11. I traded a mature Soulkid body for a normal soulkid body with Nikki. The body arrived with super speed. Communication was kept constant and well answered. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. :)

12. I adopted Nikki's Yuna head. Wow - SuperFAST shipping! Well packaged, great communications - in fact everything you would hope for in the best transactions!

I highly recommend Nikki. Absolutely, no question.

Thanks so much...

Alicex

13. Nikki was wonderful to do business with. She paid very promptly, always kept in communication, and was pleasant throughout. Very highly recommended! :)

14. I bought a DD2 body from Nikki... she was completely up front with the condition of the doll, and very honest, friendly, and great communication. I would buy from her again.

THANK YOU Nikki! :)

15. I purchased the most awesome Chen from Nikki! Awesome communications, great packaging....super nice to deal with!

16. I just bought a gorgeous Megi from her, and he is wonderful!

She's fun, easy going, and put up with all my wacky payment methods. I loved talking to her ^^

He arrive promptly and in such a safe and cosy packaging

I would defiantly recommend her, and deal with her again ^^

17. Nikki commissioned me to make her some SD cigarettes. :)
      Everything was great on her part; a total dream to work with.
      Thanks and enjoy them!!

18. I bought two wigs, a pair of shoes and a dress from Nikki'sNewObsession and they arrived safely packaged and quickly- all items were better than described- A+++ seller!

19. I purchased a doll carrier, shipping was very fast and communication was great!!

20. I bought some MNF boots from Nikki'sNewObsession. Shipping was super fast and communication was excellent! Would certainly do business with again. :D