1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ninagrim

Feb 21, 2009

1. It doesn't appear that she has a thread here so I hope it's ok if I post one ^^".

I bought a sold out Volks outfit I had been seeking for months from ninagrim. I am very satisfied with the transaction. Her communication was fast and friendly and she shipped the item out (well packaged) at lightening speed. I would purchase from her again.

Thank you :aheartbea!

2. I purchased a head from Ninagrim, and she was totally wonderful! The head was exactly as described. Communication was great, shipping was instantaneous, and she is very friendly. What a great transaction!!! Thanks!

3. I bought a Volks clothing set from ninagim and it was a wonderful transaction! She replied immediately to my pm and shipped the items out promptly, was very friendly - and the clothes arrived well packaged in perfect condition as described. Overall, a very friendly seller and would buy from her again in an instant ^^

4. I sold a BTSSB red riding hood set to her.
      She was very very fast at payment.
      and it was good communication! I highly recommend her to anyone!
      I would gladly sell/buy with her again ^^

5. Ninagrim bought a mini Dollfie Dream from me. Her payment was fast and she was very friendly too! Thank you!

6. I bought a Volk's doll from ninagrim and she mailed it very quickly. It arrived well packaged and looked better than described. The pictures didn't do her justice. Just a great transaction. :fangirl:

7. Sold a Volks BTSSB Luna outfit to Nina, she was very very prompt with payment, and her outfit will be sent equally as prompt ^^ I would do business with her again.

8. Sold a wig to ninagrim, fast payment and friendly PMs :aheartbea Great buyer!

9. purchased an outfit from ninagrim.The shipping was fast, the communication was great. I highly recommend business with her.

10. I purchased a sold-out Volks wig from ninagrim and couldn't be happier with it and with the transaction. She replied very quickly and politely to all messages, was happy to take additional pictures, sent the wig out promptly after I paid and was even willing to flat-pack it so I could save some money on shipping. She even refunded some of my money when P&P ended up costing less than she originally quoted me. Plus she was selling the wig itself at a great price!!

11. I had a great transaction with ninagrim! I purchased a beautiful Volks SD10 boy body from her and it was just as described! This is a very reputable and honest seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :D

Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Volks boy outfit from Ninagrim, who was always prompt with PM replies and shipped the outfit very quickly.
      The outfit was exactly as discribed, and in perfect condition.
      I was very happy with the transaction and would definatly buy from Ninagrim again! :D

Thanks!

13. I sold a wig to Ninagrim by layaway. She is a really nice person to deal with. The transaction was perfect. I am looking forward to doing business with her again.

14. I bought Kira's outfit and wig from ningrim. The sale was perfect. It arrived within two days and was superbly packed. She's very pleasant and communication is excellent. I would most definitly conduct business with her again. Thank you very much

Mahalo nui loa!

15. Purchased a pair of Dollheart shoes from ninagrim- Fantastic seller, great communication and transaction. Thank you!

16. I've sold her a MDD. She paid promptly and also was easy to contact by PM, so it was a delightful transaction with her~
      I totally recommend her 100%!!!
      I give ninagrim a POSITIVE FEEDBACK

17. I bought a wig from ninagrim and am very satisfied with the transaction! The wig is in excellent condition and had a great price. Her communication was friendly and shipping was quick- overall it really couldn't have gone better. :D

18. Bought a Lucky Star uniform outfit from her. Straight to business and shipped quick. Recommended. :)

19. I sold a volks outfit to Ninagrim. The transaction was fantastic - prompt payment right after we agreed on the price, excellent communication, and pm from her to notify me about the arrival. I would love to do business with her again!

20. Ninagrim bought a Baby's dress from me and was a super customer! Friendly PMs and fast payment! Highly recommended!!! Thanks again!