1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NPengu

Jul 4, 2008

1. I sold a shirt and lolita shoes to NPengu. Fast payment and friendly pms, highly recommended! :)

2. NPengu bought a couple of hoodies from my TnT clothing shop. Payment was prompt and I was notified upon items' arrival. Pleasure to work with, wonderful buyer.

3. Great buyer! Payment was fast and communication excellent! Comes Highly recommend.
      -Pandora-

4. Fast payment! Great communication! Would recommend to any seller :D

Thanks~

5. NPengu ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

6. This time NPengu ordered a custom fur wig from me and again was a dream to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent some awesome pics!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thank you once again!

7. This lovely person took part in my October 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone (So very sorry for the HUGE delay!)