1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nue~

Apr 16, 2009

1. I bought a doll from Nue~ and just received it.! :fangirl:
      Nue~ is a very very kind seller,we had a great communication and she shipped the package very promptly.It was very well packed and Nue~ had put a sweet little letter with a gift into it.
      I am very pleased about this perfect transaction and I am soooo happy about my new doll!!! :fangirl:
      :chocoberry :chocoheart :truffle :whitetruffle

2. I bought a Yo SD from Nue~ and it was a PERFECT transaction!

I was a little nervous at first to purchase such a pricey item from a new member, but my fears were for nothing. She sent my cute girl VERY fast after payment. Her PMs were very prompt and friendly and she even scanned her copy of the EMS shipping label to show me. She was well wrapped with plenty of padding and Nue~ was even so kind as to send me a little extra gift.

I am very pleased with the speed of the transaction and the condition of the item I received. I would definitely buy from Nue~ again :D

3. I bought a Yo SD from Nue~ and it was a perfect transaction!

We had a great communication and she shipped the package very promptly.

She's love!!! :aheartbea

¡The transaction and the condition of the item are perfect!

4. I recently purchased a YO-SD Mimi with the help of Nue~. While the doll she was originally selling on the marketplace was already sold, she checked with her sister to see if she was interested in selling one of her dolls. Without lots of help from Nue~, and her sister's willingness to part with the doll, I would not have been able to get this lovely little girl!

Thank you for all of your help.

TC

5. I bought Nue~'s YoSD Nono.
      [​IMG]
      Soooo happy with her! Thanks a ton!

6. I purchased a yosd from Nue~. The doll arrived today with wonderful packing and in perfect condition. She is a great seller and I won't hesitate to buyer from her again. Thank you so much ^ ^

7. Purchased a Volks SD13 body from Nue and the transaction was perfect! The body was priced unbelievably well, and was packed perfectly secure and safe! I would not hesitate to do business with Nue again :) Buy with confidence!!
      Was quick on responding to pms, was very friendly and provided me with a tracking number as well. Shipping arrived LIGHTNING fast. All around, Nue was a dream to deal with, thank you!

8. I received my Madoka head from Nue~ perfectly packaged, exactly as described and in amazing condition. Super fast shipping and responsive to pms. Nue~ even included free gifts! Would definitely do business again without hesitation. :)

9. Bought a lovely Dolpa doll from Nue~ Great communications and a smooth easy transaction from start to finish. Would have more in a heartbeat.. Lovey doll , packed well and shipped quick,,
      Thanks so much Nue~

10. I bought a doll from Nue~, and she arrived super-quickly and was packed well. Communications were friendly, and all PMs were answered in a matter of hours. Wonderful transaction!

11. I purchased a Volks Lieselotte from Nue and am very happy with my transaction. Nue was prompt with communication and shipped VERY quickly. I will definitely recommend this seller! :daisy

12. I bought a Volks Charlotte from Nue~, and she was very wonderful when it came to working with me. Charlotte was packaged VERY well, and she arrived quickly , Very recommended seller!

13. Bought a Charlotte from Nue~ Shipping was fast, and the doll was packed very well. She was a nice seller to work with.
      Thank you again!

14. I purchased a Volks Charlotte doll from Nue. She was a pleasure to deal with. I needed a longer layaway but she was so helpful and understanding. The packaging of the whole item was so well cared for. I would recommend this seller to anyone who’s looking to purchase a doll from her in the future. Thanks again! Susy

15. I bought a doll from Nue~ Communication was very prompt, and shipping was incredibly fast! Thank you again for a perfect transaction!! :D