1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Oliveoil

Jul 6, 2008

1. Please leave feedback here if you have done a trade, bought or sold something from me. I have over 1000 feedback on Ebay. Ebay ID is oliveoil*53
      Thanks!

2. :fangirl:
      I purchased a gorgeous Elf Doll Lydia from Anita. I have had a wonderful and plesant transaction! Doll is lovely and so is her former owner! ;)

3. I bought some shoes and a pair of overalls for my MSD's from Oliveoil. She was great to deal with and was honest about items and shipped fast.

4. Anita was extremely helpful & very prompt at sending her/my new little Puki to me - PongPong!
      We now have a complete family thanks to Anita's wonderful & fantastic selling & sending little Pong all the way to Australia!! Here in 4-5 days - awesome. Very quick!
      Thanks again - really appreciate it (and the extras too)

5. I recently bought my little CH girl from Oliveoil, super to deal with, thanks for selling her to me.

6. Purchased her Unidoll Momo and the transaction was perfect! Great seller and a very nice person to work with!:) I recommend this member.

Thank you !!!

7. I bought a wonderful little outfit from Anita, she's a lovely seamstress, I like it a lot. Also I bought a mohair wig from her that Cristy Stone made, love that too! Anita is wonderful to buy from, great communication, quick ship, well packed, just perfect!

8. I bought a Doll from Oliveoil.

She was very friendly and quick to respond.

Shipping was super fast, and the Doll was carefully packaged and in perfect condition.

I'd definitely do business with her again. [​IMG]

Thanks for the great transaction Anita !....[​IMG]

9. I bought a MNF Breakaway head and arm from Anita and she was tops! She gave me a great deal, let me know when she was going to ship and packed it well. I would definitely do business again.

10. Olivoil purchased a fur wig from me and was a wonderful buyer! Quick payment, great communication, and let me know when her wig arrived safely, as requested. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

11. I recently purchased an ElfdollDami from Oliveoil. OliveOil was so friendly and communicated extremely well.The doll was posted within an hour of payment and I received her a week later (Really fast !) OliveOil knew that the doll was a Christmas gift from my husband so she wrapped the box in Christmas wrapping paper and included a card which I thought was a lovely touch !She also included a gift of a little dog to accompany Dami on her journey. The doll was as new - absolutely pristine ! And incredibly beautiful- Im really really pleased with my Dami - thank you XX

I would not hesitate to come back to OliveOil again !Shes first class!!:D

12. I got an outfit from Oliveoil, and boy is it adorable!!!! Fast shipping great communication, wonderful outfit!

13. I just finished a wonderfully smooth transaction with Oliveoil. She purchased a RL Monday's Child Apple from me and was excellent to deal with. Great communication and very quick with payment, I would absolutely do business with her again and highly reccomend her as a buyer!

14. i purchased some Littlefee wings from Oliveoil, and everything went perfectly! wonderful transaction. item was shipped carefully and it was great! :3

15. I purchased an adorable Island Doll Amy from Oliveoil. What a great transaction! She was very friendly, understanding and shipped extremely quickly. Wow! My girl arrived in tip top shape, too! :thumbup

Thank you so much!

[​IMG]

16. i bought a rosenlied girl by anita and i love her, she is in mint condition and anita is a wonderful seller, thanks so much !!!

17. I had smooth and flawless transaction with Oliveoil.
      She purchased a doll from me. Great in communicatin. Nice and polite person. Fast payment.
      She informed me the doll has arrived on the day she received the package.
      Thank you very much Oliveoil.
      Highly recommended as a fantastic buyer!!!

18. Had a great quick and friendly transaction with Oliveoil. Hope to have more again sometime.. Outfit was shipped super fast and arrived in great condition..
      Thanks a bunch Oliveoil..

19. Another great transaction with Oliveoil! This time she purchased two fur wigs, was timely and friendly with payment and communication, and even posted pics of her lovely dolls wearing the wigs. Thanks again, it's always a pleasure!

20. Wonderful transaction with Oliveoil! SHe bought a little doll from me, communication was excellent, prompt payment, and she let me know when the doll arrived. Always a pleasure to deal with her in any way.