Feedback for OmitIdentity

Oct 29, 2009

1. Since OmitIdentity didn't have a feedback thread I'm starting one. Leave all feedback for her here. :)

----------------------------------------------------

I just completed an awesome transaction with OmitIdentity! She bought my IoS Anos WS head and everything went smoothly. She was very patient with my odd home schedule and camera issues and was willing to wait until I got home to complete the sale. She sent payment promptly and let me know as soon as she had received the head safe and sound.

OmitIdentity is a super buyer, wonderful to deal with and I highly recommend doing business with her :aheartbea

2. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, Reshana!!! :D
      I feel so happy that you felt that way about our transaction! :)

3. Sold a Volks outfit set to OmitIdentity. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. OmitIdentity commissioned me for full set outfit for MSD girl. Great to deal with and very patient person. Really quick with payment and responses. I'd highly recommend doing business with her! I hope to work with her soon, again ^^

5. OmitIdentity purchased a full doll from me - great communication, super friendly, everything went great!

6. I had a great transaction with OmitIdentity
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid super quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Victoria commissioned me her two SD boys to paint, and I am happy. Through it, got to chitchat a little and she is a very sweet, friendly and encouraging girl!!!
      She responded fast to the updates I sent her, and provided specific details on her boys' characters. It helped me so much when I was working on the faceups.
      She was also very patient and understanding about weather delays and was quick to pay, and let me know as soon as her boys reached her. :3
      I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her. She's a great person to work for!

8. Ria purchased a fullset outfit from me. Communication had been excellent, and she was quick to update me when the outfit has arrived too. I'll be happy to transact with her again. Thank you! :D