1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OmitIdentity

Oct 29, 2009

1. Since OmitIdentity didn't have a feedback thread I'm starting one. Leave all feedback for her here. :)

----------------------------------------------------

I just completed an awesome transaction with OmitIdentity! She bought my IoS Anos WS head and everything went smoothly. She was very patient with my odd home schedule and camera issues and was willing to wait until I got home to complete the sale. She sent payment promptly and let me know as soon as she had received the head safe and sound.

OmitIdentity is a super buyer, wonderful to deal with and I highly recommend doing business with her :aheartbea

2. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, Reshana!!! :D
      I feel so happy that you felt that way about our transaction! :)

3. Sold a Volks outfit set to OmitIdentity. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. OmitIdentity commissioned me for full set outfit for MSD girl. Great to deal with and very patient person. Really quick with payment and responses. I'd highly recommend doing business with her! I hope to work with her soon, again ^^

5. OmitIdentity purchased a full doll from me - great communication, super friendly, everything went great!

6. I had a great transaction with OmitIdentity
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid super quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Victoria commissioned me her two SD boys to paint, and I am happy. Through it, got to chitchat a little and she is a very sweet, friendly and encouraging girl!!!
      She responded fast to the updates I sent her, and provided specific details on her boys' characters. It helped me so much when I was working on the faceups.
      She was also very patient and understanding about weather delays and was quick to pay, and let me know as soon as her boys reached her. :3
      I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her. She's a great person to work for!

8. Ria purchased a fullset outfit from me. Communication had been excellent, and she was quick to update me when the outfit has arrived too. I'll be happy to transact with her again. Thank you! :D

9. Victoria purchased a pair of waterprism eyes from me, and the transaction was spectacular from beginning to end! Victoria is a very courteous, friendly, and understanding buyer - payment was made quickly and communication was fantastic! She was so lovely as to even send me a separate email in order to show me pictures of the eyes and express how much she liked them. I really appreciate all of her thoughtfulness throughout this deal, am very happy that the pair of eyes went to her, and would love to have the chance to transact with her again. Thank you very much, Victoria! <3 <3

10. I had another great transaction with OmitIdentity
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. OmitIdentity bought a pair of ID75 boots from me. Prompt payments, smooth transaction, superb buyer! ❤ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

12. OmitIdentity bought an outfit set from me. Everything went smoothly. A nice transaction.

P.S. the 'keep the box' notice is for the shipping proxy incase they mis-throw it.:XD:

13. OmitIdentity bought 2 outfit from me.

There was some delivery issue on my end result in missing one outfit on first delivery.
      OmitIdentity was very understanding and patient with me.

On the 2nd delivery, they informed me that they have received it safely.
      Thank you so much for purchasing!

I highly recommend transaction with them.

//sorry the feedback was late//