1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for orekimok

Nov 11, 2009

1. Hi,

Please place your feedback for orekimok (that's me! :)) here. Thanks!

2. Excellent transaction with orekimok who purchased an Abadon sword and clothes from me. Quick payment and great communication during the transaction. There was a problem with the sword and orekimok was very fair and understanding of the situation and we reached a satisfactory agreement. An A+ buyer. Thank you!

3. Sold a pair of feet to orekimok. Communication was excellent throughout, and payment was quick. He also let me know the feet had arrived on his end. Thank you so much for a great transaction:)

4. Orekimok bought a body and some kitty parts from me. Payment was quick and communication was always polite. There was a mix up with the address which delayed delivery and Orekimok was patient as I called and e-mailed with EMS to get it fixed. I was informed quickly once the body arrived.
      I would not hesitate to do business again!

5. orekimok bought a wig from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. A very pleasant buyer to deal with. ^_^

6. Orekimok brought 2 Leeke wigs from me. It was a stress-free, quickly paid, friendly transaction and I recommend him 100% :)

Thanks so much!
      ~Nina

7. Orekimok purchased a Soom MD Glot via layaway from me. Leo was excellent to work with, was super quick with payments and always kept me updated. A fantastic buyer :D Very pleasant and friendly. Would certainly do business with Leo again. Happy Easter!

8. Orekimok was a delight to deal with. I sold an Angelheim wolf mask to them. Their communication and payment was prompt, and they were always extremely polite. There was a bit of a long delay with shipping as sometimes shipping do different countries takes a while, but they remained patient and continued to promptly reply when I checked the status of their purchase. They let me know exactly when it arrived and what condition it was in. I would definitely sell to this individual again. Thank you Orekimok for being such a wonderful customer. :)

9. Orekimok has the patience and business sense of a saint! Communicative and understanding, and very fair even when I made a couple of poor judgment errors. I highly recommend anyone who's wary of doing international shipping to take Orekimok's offers into consideration. :D

10. Orekimok bought a CH Hyun head from me and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Great communication, very patient when I had a few delays with shipping and just overall very nice! Would be very happy to do business with again and recommend Orekimok to anyone else! :D Thank you!!!

11. Pleasure to deal with Orekimok, paid promptly and was patient with postage as I was unable to go to the post office for 2-3 days, Orekimok had also informed me when Aloa's head arrived. Happy to do business again in the future :D

12. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

13. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.

14. Beat buyer I could hope for. Wanted a short layaway for the Feeple Celine head I was selling, paid earlier than planned and was very patient and understanding throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

15. I sold a Juri head to orekimok, it's a perfect transaction! Payment very quiclky, very nice and prompt with message, I recommanded! Thanks again and don't worry for a other transaction^^.

16. Orekimok bought a Delf Lishe head from me . Communication was friendly and the whole transaction was a pleasure . Thank you

17. Orekimok bought a Fairyland Rona head from me. All was perfect! Thanks.

18. Orekimok purchased a fairyland event head from me and everything was super easy, fast and nice! I'd definitely work with them again :)!

19. Orekimok bought FL65 Lora head from me. They paid very quickly and I got all the sum at once. The communication was great and fast, it was a very easy transaction indeed! I totally recommend Orekimok as a loveliest international buyer and will not hesitate to deal with them again! Thanks a lot!

20. Orekimok bought a pair of legs from me, it was super super smooth transaction, Orekimok is very understanding and patient, conversations were great! I would def sell again with Orekimok