1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for orekimok

Nov 11, 2009

1. Hi,

Please place your feedback for orekimok (that's me! :)) here. Thanks!

2. Excellent transaction with orekimok who purchased an Abadon sword and clothes from me. Quick payment and great communication during the transaction. There was a problem with the sword and orekimok was very fair and understanding of the situation and we reached a satisfactory agreement. An A+ buyer. Thank you!

3. Sold a pair of feet to orekimok. Communication was excellent throughout, and payment was quick. He also let me know the feet had arrived on his end. Thank you so much for a great transaction:)

4. Orekimok bought a body and some kitty parts from me. Payment was quick and communication was always polite. There was a mix up with the address which delayed delivery and Orekimok was patient as I called and e-mailed with EMS to get it fixed. I was informed quickly once the body arrived.
      I would not hesitate to do business again!

5. orekimok bought a wig from me. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. A very pleasant buyer to deal with. ^_^

6. Orekimok brought 2 Leeke wigs from me. It was a stress-free, quickly paid, friendly transaction and I recommend him 100% :)

Thanks so much!
      ~Nina

7. Orekimok purchased a Soom MD Glot via layaway from me. Leo was excellent to work with, was super quick with payments and always kept me updated. A fantastic buyer :D Very pleasant and friendly. Would certainly do business with Leo again. Happy Easter!

8. Orekimok was a delight to deal with. I sold an Angelheim wolf mask to them. Their communication and payment was prompt, and they were always extremely polite. There was a bit of a long delay with shipping as sometimes shipping do different countries takes a while, but they remained patient and continued to promptly reply when I checked the status of their purchase. They let me know exactly when it arrived and what condition it was in. I would definitely sell to this individual again. Thank you Orekimok for being such a wonderful customer. :)

9. Orekimok has the patience and business sense of a saint! Communicative and understanding, and very fair even when I made a couple of poor judgment errors. I highly recommend anyone who's wary of doing international shipping to take Orekimok's offers into consideration. :D

10. Orekimok bought a CH Hyun head from me and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Great communication, very patient when I had a few delays with shipping and just overall very nice! Would be very happy to do business with again and recommend Orekimok to anyone else! :D Thank you!!!

11. Pleasure to deal with Orekimok, paid promptly and was patient with postage as I was unable to go to the post office for 2-3 days, Orekimok had also informed me when Aloa's head arrived. Happy to do business again in the future :D

12. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

13. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.

14. Beat buyer I could hope for. Wanted a short layaway for the Feeple Celine head I was selling, paid earlier than planned and was very patient and understanding throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

15. I sold a Juri head to orekimok, it's a perfect transaction! Payment very quiclky, very nice and prompt with message, I recommanded! Thanks again and don't worry for a other transaction^^.

16. Orekimok bought a Delf Lishe head from me . Communication was friendly and the whole transaction was a pleasure . Thank you

17. Orekimok bought a Fairyland Rona head from me. All was perfect! Thanks.