1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PamSD / dollovely.com

Jun 26, 2006

1. I couldn't find a thread, so here is one for PamSD.

I ordered an outfit from her website & it came very quickly & was exactly as pictured.
      I have previously ordered from her for a custom outfit for my elf (dress, cape & hood) & also purchased some sword belts from her. Very well made & quick to ship!
      Thanks! :D

2. Pam is one of the best.. I have purchased from many times.. Always a happy customer here..

3. I ordered a ren shirt and a cute zippy grey underwear set from her a little white back. Received them quickly, and the boy can get stuffed, because i want to wear them myself.

4. Pam shipped so fast, it was warp speed! That is the absolute cutest skirt ever! Thanks Pam, you're the best.

5. Bought a SD13 FCS doll body from Pam. fast shipping, mint, well packaged. Thanks, Pam!

6. I just received a LOVELT fantasy peasant dress from her, sent promptly and with no problems. Thank you, Pam!

7. Pam is great to buy from! :aheartbea

8. Just bought a head from PamSD and couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

I'd also bought some Dollovely outfits from her previously, and they were well-made and original, I'm very pleased with them indeed ^_^

-- Andi <3

9. great buyer ^^ she bought my mau head :D thanks for being so patient as well :)

10. I just recieved the NaNuRi head I bought from Pam, and he arrived safe and sound!

Pam was very helpful and friendly! ^_^

11. I purchased several items from Pam, clothes as well as a doll, and I've been very pleased with everything. Pam is a very talented seamstress, designer, and artist. She is also doing mods and, as I live in her town, I have been able to see her work in person. She is a great resource for all your BJD "needs"!!

~Sealpup

12. Pam is wonderful to deal with--super-professional, fast to ship items, AND she sews like a wizard! I'm thrilled with the Dollmore Model clothes I've bought from her, and I will definitely be back for more. :)

13. Pam is Wonderful to deal with. I have bought from her numerous times!

14. Bought Pam's nice tank top! fast shipment and transaction. She is good to deal with!.

15. Just recieved a lovely outfit from PamSD- good quality, good price, shipped quickly, couldn't ask for more

16. PamSD is very nice to deal with, and helped me "get a head" in this hobby! Chiwoo, that is....

17. I got a pair of Lace Tap Undies from Pam, and they are great! She was very easy to communicate and deal with, and she has a good product :)

18. I bought some lace tap pants for my Model Doll Ipsae from Pam. The fit wonderfully and she was great to deal with. She even threw in a bra with my purchase. Thanks Pam!!

19. I just received a sweater from Pam-- it's exactly as it was pictured and the material is a great quality! She was very friendly to deal with and I would definitely purchase from her again. :)

20. I purchased some shorts from Pam, they were well made and arrived right on schedual!! Thanks for the good transaction!! :thumbup