1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PamSD / dollovely.com

Jun 26, 2006

1. I couldn't find a thread, so here is one for PamSD.

I ordered an outfit from her website & it came very quickly & was exactly as pictured.
      I have previously ordered from her for a custom outfit for my elf (dress, cape & hood) & also purchased some sword belts from her. Very well made & quick to ship!
      Thanks! :D

2. Pam is one of the best.. I have purchased from many times.. Always a happy customer here..

3. I ordered a ren shirt and a cute zippy grey underwear set from her a little white back. Received them quickly, and the boy can get stuffed, because i want to wear them myself.

4. Pam shipped so fast, it was warp speed! That is the absolute cutest skirt ever! Thanks Pam, you're the best.

5. Bought a SD13 FCS doll body from Pam. fast shipping, mint, well packaged. Thanks, Pam!

6. I just received a LOVELT fantasy peasant dress from her, sent promptly and with no problems. Thank you, Pam!

7. Pam is great to buy from! :aheartbea

8. Just bought a head from PamSD and couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

I'd also bought some Dollovely outfits from her previously, and they were well-made and original, I'm very pleased with them indeed ^_^

-- Andi <3

9. great buyer ^^ she bought my mau head :D thanks for being so patient as well :)

10. I just recieved the NaNuRi head I bought from Pam, and he arrived safe and sound!

Pam was very helpful and friendly! ^_^

11. I purchased several items from Pam, clothes as well as a doll, and I've been very pleased with everything. Pam is a very talented seamstress, designer, and artist. She is also doing mods and, as I live in her town, I have been able to see her work in person. She is a great resource for all your BJD "needs"!!

~Sealpup

12. Pam is wonderful to deal with--super-professional, fast to ship items, AND she sews like a wizard! I'm thrilled with the Dollmore Model clothes I've bought from her, and I will definitely be back for more. :)

13. Pam is Wonderful to deal with. I have bought from her numerous times!

14. Bought Pam's nice tank top! fast shipment and transaction. She is good to deal with!.

15. Just recieved a lovely outfit from PamSD- good quality, good price, shipped quickly, couldn't ask for more

16. PamSD is very nice to deal with, and helped me "get a head" in this hobby! Chiwoo, that is....

17. I got a pair of Lace Tap Undies from Pam, and they are great! She was very easy to communicate and deal with, and she has a good product :)

18. I bought some lace tap pants for my Model Doll Ipsae from Pam. The fit wonderfully and she was great to deal with. She even threw in a bra with my purchase. Thanks Pam!!

19. I just received a sweater from Pam-- it's exactly as it was pictured and the material is a great quality! She was very friendly to deal with and I would definitely purchase from her again. :)

20. I purchased some shorts from Pam, they were well made and arrived right on schedual!! Thanks for the good transaction!! :thumbup