1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pandalilou

Jan 11, 2008

1. I bought two Unoa Lusis faceplates from pandalilou and she is such a sweet person and a good seller.
      The items were just as described and she sent them immediately to me after my payment! VERY fast shipping indeed! Also, the faceplates were packed super well with many bubble wrappings.

The price was negotiable and the communication worked with no complains.
      I wouldn´t hesitate to have transaction with pandalilou also in the future.

Thanks sweetie!:)

2. I also buyed her an L-b faceplate.

It was soon sended and perfectly packaged.
      It's a pleasure transact with pandalilou!! ^__^
      I gave super-positive feedback!

3. Sold a MNF body too.
      Layaway was all paid promptly and on time.
      Great transaction ^^

4. Lovely buyer, great communication, a pleasure to deal with ^^

5. I sold her a Bobobie tiny. She paid immediatly, was very patient during shipping and let me know that he arrived. Great buyer and very friendly.

6. I sold her a Migidoll Ryu Head and she was wonderful to deal with. Very nice and funny person, just adorable! <3 Great transaction. Thank you for everything. CHU!

7. I sold my Bao to Pandalilou. Great buyer, very patient, as poor dolly spent 2 weeks in cutoms!!

8. pandalilou purchased a AoD body from me. She was quick to pay and her pms were friendly- I couldn't ask for more. ^^ Overall a pleasure to deal with.

9. Great buyer - she purchased several Matel Kelly clothing sets and paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. I'm happy for the flawless transaction.

10. I bought 2 unoa faceplates, they were very well packed and arrived quickly. She kept me updated throughout, recommended seller.
      Thanks

11. Excellent transaction with pandailou who purchased a doll from me on layaway. Payments were as agreed and communication was great. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. An A+ buyer.

12. I've sold pandalilou a msd body. Prompt payment and good communication.
      Thanks for buying. :)

13. thank you very much Pandalilou ! very good buyer ! nice transaction ! :aheartbea

14. I bought an OOAK little Rabbit from Pandalilou, she made this amazing sculpt and when he arrived I was just spellbound as he even came in the most gorgeous wooden box with little clothes and his blankets. He is so special and actually has become a she:), now called Florence. Florence is so different and has wonderful detail, she is a Siamese rabbit! Now a faithful playmate of my Dollstown circus crew and much loved:love

I am so excited to see what Suzy comes up with next as I can't really express how delicate and magical her work is.

Having spoken with Suzy, she is an extraordinary person with a talent that needs to be cherished. Oh:), not to mention a caring and perfect seller with communication and generally loveliness that goes well beyond dolls. Altogether beautiful and I am a little sick right now but will be spamming my Florence rabbit very soon:love

xoRedastor

15. I have just sold a doll to pandalilou and she is really nice to deal with. She communicates well and paid really quickly too. This has been a trouble free transaction.
      Thankyou Suzy!

16. She is fantastic! I bought my ideal doll from her and she sent me pictures and kept in touch whilst I paid and she shipped. She sent me a tracking number and the doll arrived in a couple of days! Thank you so much x

17. pandalilou bought a benetia from me!
      she was super nice and patient!
      would totally buy/sell to her again!
      thanks!

18. I did a trade with Suzy... I sent her my Pipos Baha in exchange for a Dollmore Banji boy. He went wayward as a traveller but eventually landed on my doorstep. He is absolutely darling...thank you so much. <3

19. Suzy bought some tiny Kelly doll clothes from me. She paid quickly. Thanks a bunch!

20. I bought a modded Migidoll Ryu Vamp head from pandalilou.
      Shipping was super fast and when he arrived he was packaged to perfectly!
      She also sent him with beautiful brown eyes <3 a great seller!