1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pandora

May 2, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions you have with me here. Thank you for your time.

2. [FONT=宋体] she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.[/FONT]

3. she bought dress from me .
      fast payment and I was plesent to do trade with her :)

4. Pandora participated in my balled shoe GO, fast payment, great communication, highly recommended :) thank you!

5. Pandora purchased a dress set from me and she was a wonderful buyer.
      Excellent communication and fast payment. Thank you for everything. :XD:

6. Fantastic buyer with great communication and quick payment. Pandora purchased MSD shoes/socks and SD WS hands. A really kind individual I would highly recommend. Thank you so much!

7. Simply the most patient and understanding buyer I have met in all my years on doa<3
      Pandora purchased a Doll heart dress from me quite a while back during the dreadful postal strike here in Canada, and was extremely kind about the whole ordeal, even nearly two months later when the dress finally arrived!
      I cannot thank her enough for understanding, and would highly recommend her to everyone!

8. Sold a msd outfit set to her.
      She is a good buyer,fast payment and good communication.
      Very nice person,highly recommended.

9. Pandora purchased doll eyes from me, it was a real pleasure to deal with her. She paid quickly and kept me informed about package's status. Moreover, she's a very kind and understanding person. Thank you ^_^

10. I had a great pleasure to deal with Pandora -
      I have purchased a Volks dress set from her. She's been very helpful, informative and professional throughout the whole transaction. I will gladly make business with her in the future!

Thank you very much, Pandora!

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Pandora purchased some 8mm eyes from me. She paid promptly and got in touch with me when they arrived. I recommend her as a buyer. Thanks.

12. Pandora purchased two yakadas from me.She paid my invoice immediately. And her communication is good. She informed me the yakadas have arrived. That was a smooth transaction. Thank you so much! :)

13. I bought an outfit from Pandora, and the transaction was absolutely lovely from start to finish! She was kind and polite in all her replies, and shipped the item very quickly. The dress itself was in great condition and packaged very well. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you! ♥︎

14. I was able to purchase a dream doll, Volks Lieselotte, from Pandora! They were wonderful to deal with, great communication and very polite. I'd deal with Pandora again in a heartbeat!

15. Leaving a positive feedback for PANDORA.
      +A SELLER!
      She was sweet to allow layaway for my transaction with her!
      And informed me quickly when she shipped the items out
      i received the item in good condition!

Thank you again for smooth & wonderful transaction!
      Will definitely do business with you again!

16. I purchased a a by.corona dress set, a BATM dress set, a FMD wig (white-blonde) and a Volks long white dress set from Pandora
      and everything went perfectly. Pandora responded to PMs in a timely fashion and sent my things just as fast. They arrived well packaged and just as described. I'd love to deal with her again would certainly recommend!:thumbup