1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Patrice S

Apr 7, 2008

1. I have sold a couple outfits to Patrice and she paid immediately. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Patrice.

2. Patrice is excellent to deal with. We have had many exchanges through the years and you could not ask for a more honest or pleasant person to work with! Highly recommend her!

3. Patrice S bought a Heliot bow from me. She paid quickly and was excellent to deal with! I would definately do business with her again.

~mp

4. I bought Domuya Ltd. "Azziza the Sorceress" (Shirahime) from Patrice, and she is great to work with. She takes amazing care of her dolls and Shira is in perfect condition.

5. I bought a beautiful Soom Cass from Patrice and she is a wonderful seller!! We had a long lay a way to work through and she made it a really good experience. I would buy from her again anytime!!! Thanks Patrice!!!!!
      <3 ~ LB

6. Patrice S. sold me a gorgeous Soom Cass dress. She was great with communication and shipped instantly. Lovely to work with!

7. Patrice S sold me Cass human dress ^_______^
      nice and kind communication, fast shipment, everything perfect! highly recommended!

8. Patrice S sold me a SOOM Amber through layaway and she was very kind the entire time. Very wonderful to work with.

9. Patrice had me make a dress for her EID girl. She was a great customer and a wonderful person to do business with.

10. Patrice S purchased a Souldoll Uha plus Abigail head from me. She was wonderful! Paid instantly and communication was great. I hope to deal with her again:)

11. Patrice bought an Iplehouse Edan head from me and she is a fantastic buyer! Paid fast and very friendly person to deal with! She also informed me when the package arrived! Highly recommend dealing with her and thank you again Patrice!