1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pendrith

Feb 3, 2008

1. I bought a Spiritdoll Proud body in grey from Gabe/ Pendrith with layaway option.
      Great packaging and lovely communication with!
      I definately can recommend her!! A++++

2. Pendrith was an absolute dream to buy from. I needed a long-ish layaway (4 months), and she was more than willing to work with me on this. She was always great to communicate with, and always kept in contact. It took THREE DAYS for my tan El to arrive from England to the states... I think he was teleported, I"m not sure, it was THAT FAST. He arrived in perfect condition, and I am in love. Pendrith was amazing to work with, and is one of the most pleasant sellers I've ever encountered. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

3. I traded a Lillycat Colline with Pendrith for her minifee. Very quick mail, she also included some extra goodies. I would totally trade or buy from her again, she was very friendly. Thank you!

4. I bought an Iplehouse sword and belt from Pendrith on layaway. She replied fast to questions. The items arrived safe and easy :D

5. Pendrith sold me Feeple60 hands. Communication was good and hands are in mint condition. Thanks !

6. Purchased a Nanuri luts 08 head from Pendrith. I paid on Dec 16. Due to some massive holiday shipping problems, the package did not arrive until today (I knew it would take awhile due to the international shipping and the holiday season). But the head arrived safely and there were a beautiful pair of green eyes included as well.

7. ~Positive feedback~

I comissioned a face-up from Pendrith for my Minifee Mio earlier this year. This also included a fang mod. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out, she looks gorgeous and the attention to detail is amazing. Pendrithgirl was patient and polite throughout the whole process. Highly recommended face-up artist. I hope to return again in future. Thank you! :3nodding:

8. I commissioned my first ever face-up through Pendrith for a Doll Legends Luna and I am beyond amazed and delighted at the finished project. Not only did they listen to what I wanted and were open to speaking, they made me feel comfortable and that my doll was in good hands. If you are after a very detailed and beautiful face-up then I highly recommend, especially if you want a gothic style like I did.

Will definitely use this artist again for future dolls.
      Thank you again for doing such an AMAZING job for Meg.
      [​IMG]
      Evil flash phone photo is evil but shows Meg in all her beauty!

9. I purchased a Soom Lucky with partial fantasy parts. Seller was pleasant to work with, but a bit lax on communication. Did not send the doll with tracking that worked once he left country of origin, but he got here in under two weeks and with no mishaps. Got my doll with a face-up I commissioned from them - gorgeous work, I love how it turned out. Exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them to people who wanted face-ups in this style !

10. I sent my April Story Rebecca head to Pendrith for a face-up. The communication was great and my girl turned out exactly the way I wanted her. I am so happy with Pendrith's work. I will definitely be sending more heads to her!

11. I purchased two pairs of Soom eyes from Pendrith.
      Good communication and smooth transaction. Thank you.:thumbup

12. I commissioned Pendrith to mod elf ears on my girl. They look great and are colormatched very closely. I would definitely commission her for more mods. :) Thanks!

13. Bought Nobility Doll Lie from pendrith, She is a wonderful seller A+

14. Positive feedback! I purchased a set of Soom Wolf Parts (Legs/Feet and hands) from Pendrith. The transaction was fast and professional. The parts were put in the mail quickly and packed very securely. This was a delightful transaction and I would absolutely do business again! Thanks so much!

15. I recently sold a Littlefee to Pendrith and it was a lovely transaction. Replies and payment were prompt and cheerful. Would 100% sell to again!

16. I purchased LUTS body from Pendrith.
      The body arrived as it had been described, well packed.
      Thank you )

17. I bought a Leekeworld Kyle head from Pendrith and he's so cute! Communication was excellent and friendly, and he arrived very quickly and safely packaged, I'd recommend Pendrith in a heartbeat ;) thank you!!

18. I sent my doll to Pendrith to have a faceup, piercing, restringing and glueing. They have done an amazing job and listened to and carried out all my requests. I am SO pleased with the end result.
      Thank you

19. I commissioned a face up and ear modification from pendrith. They were very kind and sweet throughout the process, provided lovely pictures, shipped the doll head quickly to me and took extreme care in wrapping and protecting her. A wonderful and kind artist, and glad I got to meet them through this, and plan to commission them again if given the chance.

20. Bought a hybrid doll (Iplehouse body and Legends le temps Edria head) on a short layaway, they were lovely to deal with and shipped them nice and safe!
      Thanks for letting me buy your doll :)