1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pendrith

Feb 3, 2008

1. Sorry for the delay, but I recently sold some clothes to pendrith and the transaction couldn't have gone better. :) Payment was quick and communication was superb. I'd gladly do business with her again! Thank you! <3

2. I just purchased a head from Pendrith, and the transaction was perfect. Quick shipping and great communications. And the head is beautiful!

3. Just bought some shoes from pendrith, and couldn't be happier.

The transaction went smoothly adn the communication was great (plus, Sera has new shoes, so it's all to the good!).

Yay!

Teddy

4. I got back a couple of hours ago from picking up my commission from Pendrith.

I honestly couldn't be happier. Seifer is excellent, the work is beautiful and I can't put him down. He's right next to me, cuddling his lion and waiting for Squall. I'm so impressed with the contact and quality of work I've already booked at least another one for jan/feb when the next boy arrives with a view to do 2-3 more beyond that in the new year.

[​IMG]

Thank you again!

5. bought some eyes from peridith great seller,shipped fast.thanks very much

6. Pendrith bought some items from our sale. Prompt payment, great communication and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!!

7. I bought a CP Juri 07 B Head From her and it came fast (REALLY Fast) and was really well packaged and all :D

I am really happy to have it :)

And she also answered my questions and was really patient with me :D

[​IMG]

8. I bought a pair of Tensiya Hound pants from Pendrith and they arrived in perfect fashion! I would definetely buy from Pendrithgirl again. ^__^ Thank you!

9. Sold a t-shirt to pendrith! Great communication & fast payment. Would love to do business with her again! ^_^

10. I sold a necklace to pendrith who was a great buyer, paid quickly, was friendly and polite and let me know when it arrived. Thanks!

11. pendrith bought a t-shirt for a model doll from me and paid instantly X3. Great communication and would most definitelly do business with her again.

12. pendrith did a custom face up for my Squall (gentle soori). He's absolutely stunning, beautiful and I couldn't be happier with him. I will share pics as soon as I get a good day!

13. pendrith also did a custom face up, body blushing, sueding and manicure on my Dollzone. I aboslutely adore him, she did everything I asked and more! He is pure awesome and I couldn't be happier with him.

14. Pendrith bought a dress and sandals from me.
      She was a pleasure to deal with, paid straight away and was all together very pleasant.
      highly recommended~ Thankyou!

15. Bought two wigs from Pendrith. Smooth transaction! The wigs are well packed and shipped fast. Thank you!

16. pendrith just bought a moded juri head from me and she paid super fast..shes very friendly...thank you pendrithgirl

17. I had the pleasure of participating in a Delf Shiwoo split with Pendrith and everything was just awesome. She's amazingly friendly and kept me updated every step along the way. Shipping was fast and my boy's head was well packaged.

:clover Thank you so much for helping me bring the most important part of my boy home!! :clover

18. I bought a tender Lahoo head from this lovely person. he is adorable and arrived so quickly.
      very friendly person!
      thank you!

19. I received the lovely Gentlemanship outfit from Dollheart from pendrithgirl. It was well packaged and in wonderful condition and I am very happy with it. Thank you so much!