1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pendrith

Feb 3, 2008

1. I joined the Dollmore group order run by pendrith. Good communication. Things arrived quickly and safely. Thank you very much! ^0^

2. Pendrith participated in my Fairyland Group Order and was a delight to work with ^_^ She paid promptly when asked and her communication was excellent. Looking forward to doing business with her again :D

3. Was just on a Dollmore GO hosted by pendrith, everything was ordered fast, communication was good and all-in-all I'm very pleased with everything 8)

4. I participated in a GO run by pendrith. Everything went smoothly, communication was good. Overall, it was a very pleasant transaction. Thank you.

5. pendrith ran a Luts GO and I was part of it! She was perfect!

6. I bought a pair of Soom silicone eyes from Pendrith. Communication was good, they were shipped out promptly, and arrived safely in their original packaging no less. @_@

7. Pendrith bought one of my handmade outfit and everything just went perfect. She paid very quickly, sent me nice messages to hold the outfit and to tell me it arrived safely to her. Thanks a lot for this transaction ^_^ !

8. Pendrith recently gave my Sora a dollie spa of a full body blush, manicure, pedicure, face up, sueding and tattoo and was not only polite but fantasic in her communications with updates and photos of steps in case anything needed to be changed via PMs or IMs. She is an absolute pleasure to do business with.

I would be happy to do business with her again as I'm 100% happy with what she has done with Sora and to reccomend her for the fantasic work she has done. A real star! :3

9. I bought a Domuya Flexi Perennial male body from Pendrith. She let me do a long layaway. Communication was great, she shipped it out super fast, and it arrived in perfect shape. She's absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3

10. She is such a nice girl!

I let her doing a face up on my cutie little MSD head and it does look wonderful!
      She did all want I wanted and she was really patience when i didn't pay that fast :)
      I will use her face up skills for the next times as well <3

11. Join a group order held by pendrith good communication, keep us update all the time and receive the items in no time.

12. I was in a GO run by her went really well! amazing! will defo join another of her group orders!

13. recived items very fast from her dollmore GO, plesent and able to run a good GO!
      A*

14. I've joint the pendrith dollmore GO, all went fne, she been such kind to let me add several items, great packagin.I'm very pleased.
      Thanks you dear!

15. Pendrith comissioned some tops from me. She is polite, friendly wonderful to deal with. Fast payment and very kind. Also very trust worthy and I'd highly recommended her to any one <3
      Thanks again ^_^

16. all i can say is best person to do anything with meet Pendrith at a doll meet and she offered to fix my Doll's by re-string her and she has done more then just re-string she give her a good clean up and worked out why my doll keep getting marks on her legs
      Thank you Pendrith A++++++

17. received items from her dollmore GO, all items arrived in good condition. Thanks !!! :)

18. I comissioned Pendrith for a face up for a tiny dolly. Her communication was flawless, she kept me posted every stage of the way, and the time she took on working on the facepate was only 2 weeks! She is a great artist, honest (specially when i messed up the paypal :P) and extremely professional! I wam looking forward to comissioning some more work again! ^^

19. pendrith bought the abadon parts & clothes from me, she is excellent buyer, great communication. I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you:aheartbea

20. I bought Heliot's godmaster hands from Pendrith. They were extremely well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Great international transaction. Thanks so much! :)