Feedback for Petra P.

May 29, 2007

1. hello,now I have done my first transaction on DOA and I hope,to do some more!
      Please let your feedback here for me!Thank you!

2. I sold a MNF RUTH head to her. All went great, she is a wonderful buyer! :D

3. I sold my little Puff to Petra.
      It's a great pleasure to trade with her!

4. Absolutly AMAZING person to buy from! My paypal has been acting like crap lately (Luts fault) :( so she had to wait a week for a payment to go through for a doll. But instead of waiting..she sent me my gorgeous Bambicrony! SO sweet! So I now have my girl. Within one week :d I would DEFINATLEY recommend doing business with petra! OH! And I had NO customs fees! WOW! THANK YOU!

5. Petra bought a little bundle of joy from me.
      She was wonderful to talk to, payed promtly and let me know as soon as the package arrived.
      Would recomend her any day and would definelty do buisness with again. :aheartbea

6. Petra P. is an absolute wonderfull seller ! :fangirl: She sold me her Yo sd Papi in layaway.
      She is a very nice lady to deal with, always fast to reply in emails, with a constant care during the transaction and the shipping (shipping extra lightning fast ! BTW).
      My yo arrived safely, in perfect condition, and with a nice outfit as a gift (thankies !!!).

It's really been a great transaction, and I'll be please to have more with you ! :)

7. Petra P. is a great buyer. She has bought a mature Narae through ebay from me and a Narae 43cm from here. Bery responcible, polite and promt payment.

8. Petra P. is a great seller. She replied all my questions, send me pictures and sent the doll really fast. The doll arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged :).

We had very great transaction and I will have more in the future with her ;).

9. I posted a WTB thread for an open-eyed Piccolo and was pinged by Petra. Not only did she work with me on price, but she included full insurance, a small outfit (shirt, pants, shoes, little cat hat), a little fur wig, but she also wrapped him like a lovely present. Over all, the entire experience was very enjoyable. She is supportive and sweet.

10. I bought a yosd. All perfect! She's very polite, friendly and it's a pleasure to deal with her. :D Great seller!! Very recommended.
      My doll arrives very well packpaged and fast!

Thank you Petra!
      ;*

11. Petra is so lovely! She bought a doll from me and was really fast with payment and sent me a PM just as soon as the dolly arrived. I would definately buy, sell or trade with Petra anytime. Shes awesome!

:)

12. I bought a doll from Petra, she is so nice to deal with!!!!!!!!!!
      A very serious, generous and friendly seller!! I really loved to deal with her and hope to deal again with!!!
      And happy new year to you Petra!!
      :aheartbea :fangirl:

13. Petra bought a Yo body from me. She was a brilliant buyer from start to finish...she paid super quick, and was kind ebnough to let me know when the package reached her.

Excellent transaction all round!

Thank you, Petra P.

Alicex

14. Petra bought a yosd Anne from me & the transaction was perfect from start to finish. The transaction happened super fast with prompt payment & excellent communication. Petra was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived safely. I can highly recommend Petra to conduct business with. Thank you Petra!

15. I bought a Yo Tenshi Yuh head from Petra, and the transaction was perfect. She held it for me for a week, and shipped it out the day I paid. She kept in contact all the time, even when the site was down. The head was packaged wonderfully and got here really fast. Thanks so much!

16. i sold a volks msd boy body to petra:perfect transaction!!
      super fast payment and very good communication!

17. I've just completed a transaction with Petra and I would like to give her the highest recommendation! She was a delight in all respects - pleasant to correspond with - paid super promptly - I couldn't ask for a better trading partner.

Kathi

18. I bought a dollmore body from Petra and it was a perfect transaction.
      She is very nice and helpfull person.
      She packed the body carefully and shipped it super promptly! Don't hesite to deal with her ^^
      Thank you very much ;)

19. Just fininshed a very pleasant transaction with Petra P.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

20. I sold my Halloween Hana boy to Petra. Very good communication. She paid almost instantly and send me a nice PM when he arrived.