1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phadeskye

Oct 18, 2006

1. Please leave feedback here thank you :fangirl:

2. I bought a Nanuri head from PhadeSkye, and everything went great! Seamless international transaction. Thank you! :)

3. I bought a TOO from phadeskye and it was an easy transaction. I got lots of cool items to go with him and he was perfectly unharmed.
      No scrathes or catches guaranteed ^__^ thank you sian:blush:blush

4. Bought an El head and hands and it was sent fast, packed well, and she followed up well! (Sadly, much more competently than I did -)

Great to deal with! (And this was an international transaction too!)

5. 9th Jan - received PM about shoes
      10th Jan - received echeck

Funds cleared no problems at all... Thankyoooo!!!

Thanks for being a lovely and very friendly buyer Phadeskye :D

6. I just finished a transaction with PhadeSkye and it was a very positive experience with really good communication! :D

I would buy or sell to PhadeSkye again without hesitation!

Thank you!

7. Wonderful buyer! Very friendly and fast communication, prompt payment, definately recommend :daisy

8. Just bought a lovely wig from PhadeSkye and it arrived very well packed and in great condition. Thankyou!

9. Very nice transaction, much communication, lovely clothes! positive!

10. I bought a cute pink hoodie from Phadeskye, and I recommend her, she kept me updated and shipped fast ^_^

11. Very Sweet Girl :aheartbea :aheartbea She give much comunication. The translation was perfect!!! Quality items!!! i hope retourn to she buy :aheartbea
      Thanks for all:aheartbea

12. :D Had a lovely transaction with PhadeSkye ! Fun, friendly and excellent communication : everything you could want in a buyer !:aheartbea

:aheartbea jaxa:aninja:

13. Phade bought a Unoa faceplate from me and it was a PERFECT transaction. She is a lovely buyer, sweet to talk with, prompt with replys, quick at payment and gracious with letting one know that the package has arrived.

I would do business with Phade again in a heartbeat, if I am ever lucky enough to have the chance.

14. **positive feedback**

I bought a pair of Another Space trousers from PhadeSkye and everything went very smoothly with no problems. Her communication was fast and friendly, she was very helpful and posted the item very quickly. I would very happily deal with PhadeSkye again.

15. This lady sold me a pair of dollmore MSD shoes and after sending me lots of pictures I decided to buy at a great price, ultra fast postage and great communication! Highly recommended!

16. Positive feedback from me :) I Bought a pair of eyes, and communication was great :D Very fast shipping too :)

17. I bought some boots from Phadeskye and was very pleased with the whole transaction. Quick, friendly communication. Super quick to ship as well. I would love to buy from Phadeskye again! :)

18. I bought PhadeSkye's Dollmore Zaoll body. Quick and friendly communication and very helpful, answered all the questions I had about the body in a timely way.

The body arrived today as pre-arranged and was very securely packed, I was extremely pleased with the condition of the body and it's perfect for my needs.

I heartily recommend PhadeSkye to all serious buyers and sellers on DoA. Thanks again for a great transaction!

19. I sold a Crobidoll DayDream Lance to Phadeskye and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Payment was done swiftly and she was very patient with my moving process and the fact that the post office broke a part of his leg. Everything was solved very smoothly with absolutely no stress at all and I'd certainly do business again with her. Thank you so much for being so patient and lovely!!

20. I bought a Crobidoll DayDream Lance from Phadeskye and she was the best seller anyone could ask for.
      She bent over backwards to make sure the transaction was secure and comfortable for both of us, was more than generous in helping ship, and the package arrived safely, smoothly and EXTREMELY well packaged. He's beautiful! Perfect! Thank you so much for this amazing transaction, Phadeskye. I highly recommend her as a seller!