1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pink_Dollie

Jan 5, 2008

1. Please feel free to post feedback.:kitty2:cake: :cake: :hamster:

2. An absolute joy to work with. pink_dollie commissioned me to bring to life a beautiful outfit she designed herself and I had a blast doing it. The finished pieces turned out amazing and she sent me lots of great photos of her boy wearing it for my portfolio.

Fast payment, pleasant communication. I look forward to doing business with again. :)

3. I sold a pair of eyes to Pink_Dollie and she was wonderful to deal with. Great with communication and quick on payment. I'd definitely do business with her again. :)

4. I just purchased an outfit for one of my mini boys that I've lusted after ever since I saw it on her Vampire Il. In fact he was the reason I bought my own Vampire Il! Now the outfit is here, and Pink_Dollie was great to buy from. Wonderful communication and very quick shipping. I'm a fan! :)

5. I have purchased her Vampire Il doll, who is on his way now. Pink shipped him right away. I have tracking and everything. I really appreciate that!

6. Pink_Dollie was great to deal with! :) I bought a Minimee body from her, her communication was super fast and she shipped the body straight away. Couldn't be happier. ^^

7. Bought a pair of hands from pink_dollie. Very good transaction! Excellent seller, packaged the hands very safely.

8. Just purchased a Johnny Depp minimee head from Pink_Dollie :) The transaction was fantastic. Great communication and VERY fast! I ordered the head Friday and got it today, Monday.

FANTASTIC! I highly recommend business with Pink_Dollie :fangirl:

9. c: I bought a head from Pink_Dollie just a few days ago, and he's already here.<3 She was wonderful to deal with and VERY helpful with all my annoying questions, I would gladly do business with her again!

Polite, friendly, great communication, and FAST shipping. Things couldn't have gone any better. Thanks again! :D

10. I bought a head from Pink_Dollie last week, and she was great to deal with. Very fast communication, and super fast shipping! She was really lovely and friendly and it was a very pleasant transaction. I would highly reccomend her.

Thanks so much, Pink_Dollie!

11. Pink_Dollie sold me an absolutely fabulous Minimee head that she designed herself and had Minimee make. It's so unique and she was wonderful to work with. Thank you so much :aheartbea

12. I purchased a Minime Vampire head from Pink_Dollie. She was a delight to work with. She shipped right away with tracking and communicated with me the whole time. The head arrived very quickly and was extremely well packed. It love it! I would not hesitate to buy from her again!

13thFaerie
      Michelle

13. pink_dollie purchased a grey kalix from me and was super friendly to deal with - paid quickly - a great transaction ^^

14. I sold Pink-Dollie a pair of custom wings with a matching custom pair of head wings. She knew exactly what she wanted down to the measurements. I can't express how much I appreciate buyers that know what they want, it saves time as well as make me feel less nervous when I ship the final product.

15. I recently bought a Dollshe SA Husky from pink_dollie. She was very quick and helpful in all of her pms to me. The doll was very well wrapped and she followed all of my shipping requests. The SA Husky arrived to me in the condition that she listed on DoA with the exception that his nose had been sanded/rounded down and other possible modifications which had not been listed by her. When I contacted her about them, she was unaware of the modifications as she had received the doll second hand. She apologized and offered a refund, however I decided to keep him despite his mods.

Even with the minor misunderstanding, this has been a positive transaction and I would recommend pink_dollie as a seller.

Thank you again for letting me adopt this Husky! He really is one of a kind. :)

16. I purchased a Lee Jun Ki doll from Pink, and I could not ask for better. She was totally supportive and helpful all the way through, even when USPS gave me a heart attack over it. The doll was wonderfully packed, my housemates thought he had just arrived from Souldoll he was that well protected. Thank you SO much for such a wonderful transaction

17. I bought a vampire MNM from pink_dollie. Transaction was smooth - friendly, prompt communication and fast delivery~ thank you! :)

18. I bought a Dollmore Model Kyle Reese from pink_dollie! He'll need some restringing and other stuff to get him to pose, but otherwise he's FABULOUS! Basically as good as new, as far as I can tell.
      She's a great seller - she answered all questions I had, and the shipping was SUPER FAST (he came in two days!!). Would definitely do business with again!! ^_^

19. I had a great transaction with Pink_Dollie, I bought her last Mature Vampire minimee head and the transaction was pleasant and fast, she shipped super quick and it arrived 2 days later. The head is just awesome!:) thanks again!

20. I bought Dollmore Model Doll Buckle Pants from pink_dollie and the transaction was absolutely perfect! She was wonderful to work with! She was very polite and answered all my pm's quickly. As soon as I paid, she shipped the item, and it arrived so fast (about two days) that I was surprised to see it in my mailbox today! XD

The item was just as described, well-packaged, and worth it! Thank you so much for everything! I would definitely buy from pink_dollie again if the time comes. ^^

:aheartbea