1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pinkburrow

Jan 1, 2012

1. Hi Everyone,
      thank you for taking time to write a feedback for me. Really appriciate it =)

2. Pinkburrow bought a Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Denis from me. She was friendly in all our conversation, was quick to respond to messages and let me know when her doll arrived safely.

Thanks for giving her a good home and making it such a smooth process.

3. pinkburrow bought a Rosenlied outfit from me. Everything was wonderful - good communication, prompt payment, and she let me know that the items arrived safely.

4. Pinkburrow bought Bluefairy limited baked skin May Valentine from me and it was very smooth throughout the whole transaction. She has been very polite when she asked for information and it was delightful to talk to her. Her replies were fast and her payment was promptly made. She informed me when the doll and other items have arrived and assured me that there were no damage, which I worried as I have never shipped a doll before. She even has invited me to look at her Flickr if I ever miss the girl, which was really nice of her.
      Overall she has been a perfect buyer and I would absolutely sell or buy items from Pinkburrow next time if I do. I'm glad the doll found the perfect loving home with many friends. Thank you!

5. Excellent transaction!!
      Pinkburrow purchased doll from me. Pinkburrow provided promptly payment and friendly communication!

6. I purchased a pair of Tae boots from Pinkburrow and it was a very lovely transaction. She sent them off immediately the next day after I sent payment. She also even sent me photos of the parcel & papers even if it wasn't required of her. :D They arrived well packaged in excellent unused condition just as described! :aheartbea She is a great, efficient and trustworthy seller who I would highly recommend to everyone. Thanks again!!

7. I bought a MSD outfit from Pinkburrow. It arrived fast & safe & in perfect condition! Messages with Pinkburrow were fast & friendly. Would love to do business with again! Thank you!

8. I bought the Souldoll Might head from Pinkburrow. Trasnaction was exellent: friendly communication, fast shipping, great packing. And the item is in perfect condition.
      Thank you very much!

9. Bought a pair of adorable sneakers from Pinkburrow. Super awesome transaction, great to deal with, fast communication, and package arrived quickly and safely. Thank you!
      My girl loves them!!!
      [​IMG]

10. Bought a Luts kid Delf Cat headband from Pinkburrow, wonderful to deal with and fast to ship :)

11. I bought a Souldoll N.L Boy Body from Pinkburrow and she went far and beyond in order to accommodate me. I needed until the end of the month to pay for the body and she was very trusting and put the body on hold for me until then. She provided stringing pictures so I'd be able to get him back together once he arrived and even labeled each individually wrapped piece for me. She gave me a wonderful price break down so I'd know my options. I would definitely buy from Pinkburrow again. Great seller!

12. I bought an Eglantine dress from Pinkburrow and it was a great transaction! She let me know when she sent the package and took photo's of it before it was sent out. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks,

Kaiti

13. I bought a Luts pine from pinkburrow and she was super kind, fast to respond, and understanding! She offered to send me a free set of eyes or a wig because she accidentally wrote the wrong country on the package. She called the post office multiple times to make sure everything was okay and everything went well! I would definitely buy from her again! She's such a sweetie <3

14. Recently I purchased a Tae default wig from pinkburrow. She was friendly, patient, and great to work with. Will gladly do business with in the future!

15. I bought from Pinkburrow three sets of clothes, to be more exact Independent Child Dress from Dollheart. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the dress set really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. ;);)

16. I bought some male JID clothes from pinkburrow. Transaction was great and she was friendly and let me know when she had shipped!
      Would deal with again!

17. I bought a striped JID Iplehouse shirt from pinkburrow. The transaction was perfect and shipping was fast! :) Thanks a lot!

18. Bought a luts wig from pinkburrow. Super fast communication, fast shipping, and such a lovely person! Even included a gift ; v; Great seller <3

19. I purchased this really cute MSD sailor dress from pinkburrow~ Replies were really fast and friendly~ It included a lovely handwritten note which I really appreciated! <3 Would definitely purchase something from her in the future! ^ v^)

20. i bought a skirt from pinkburrow ~
      fast and friendly respond from her. Let me know asap when the item sent.
      would like to do another transaction with her in future. thanks :)