Feedback for PinkSugar

Aug 28, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me here if you do business with me! Thanks! :aheartbea

2. ++++positive++++
      PinkSugar bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fst payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

3. I purchased a DOD DOT sized outfit from PinkSugar. She was very friendly to deal with and shipped out the outfit right away. The outfit came to me in excellent condition.

4. pinksugar - bought 12mm glas eyes from me !
      The communication was awesome, paid quick. :)
      I totally recommend as a buyer! Thanks again !!!! :D

5. I sold Crobidoll E-Line Lance Cheshire Kitten to pinksugar ! Very fast communication, and fast transaction.
      pinksugar is so kind and friendly, so I feel happy to trade with her.

I hope I will trade with you again in future. Thank you^^

6. Pinksugar bought a DOD Kaillar from me on a short layaway. She was wonderful to work with! Fast payment and great contact! Would be happy to work with again! :) Thanks again!

7. I bought a YO-SD 6/7 Wig From Pinksugar, and it arrived safe and sound~ It looks adorable on my little girl~ :D Thank you so much! >w<

8. Positive feedback for the lovely Pinksugar! She bought some custom eyes from me, paid fast, perfect communication, wonderful to deal with <3 thank you very much! ^__^

9. Pinksugar bought a DoD Delphine on layaway from me. Payments were always on time, and communication was quick and lovely~ I'd be happy to work with her in the future! ^^ Thank you very much! <33

10. I bought an Iplehouse YID Mars from Pinksugar and I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. She had allowed me to put him on layaway and she was so understanding when I couldn't make the deadline on one of the payments. She was prompt to reply, sooooo friendly and the entire process was just flawless.

Thank you so much,
      -Decy

11. I bought a Delphine Wig from Pinksugar. It arrived very quickly and communication was great! Thanks!

12. Pinksugar bought a MSD Dollheart outfit from me. She paid promptly and maintained friendly PMs. She is a complete pleasure to engage in transactions with and I would happily engage with her in future transactions.

13. Huge positive for Pinsugar !
      She commissioned dress from me, contact was great and payment on time. All transaction went smooth and friendly, I truly reccomend this buyer ! I will be pleased to deal with her again~

14. I sold a Soom doll to Pinksugar and it was a pleasant transaction. Friendly communication, quick payment, and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again, ;)
      Thank you so much. :D

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

15. I bought the Delphine outfit from Pinksugar and it arrived very quickly and packaged well. Highly recommended seller!

16. I bought a leekeworld outfit from PinkSugar. She had very fast shipping and excellent communication. The outfit arrived in great condition. I would definetly do business with her again.
      Thanks!

17. More Positive feedback for Pinksugar~ She bought some eyes from me, fast payment, wonderful communication, and a pleasure to deal with <3 thank you so much! :)

18. I sold a doll to pinksugar recently on a layaway. She was very communicative and friendly, paid promptly and informed me when the item arrived. Thanks for the wonderful transaction and I would love to do business with her again.

19. I bought a body from Pinksugar and it arrived quickly and was packed very well.
      Thanks.

20. Pinksugar has bought a SNG Switch Uhui head from me. She is so welcome and communicative!
      She paid and informed me promptly! it is a pleasure to have transaction with her!