1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for popomini

May 13, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me.:)
      Thank so much
      Popo

2. Popomini bought a doll from me. Great buyer!!! During the whole transaction, Popo is very patient and polite. And the payment was as fast as she promised. Highly recommended!!!
      Thank you.

3. I commissioned a dress for my Rosette doll and it far surpassed my expectations - perfect work!

4. I am currently running the group order for the DIM MNM Hide and popomini was one of my participants. She is truly delightful to work with. Her payment for Hide was very prompt and she was very active in participation that helped make the sculpt very beautiful! :fangirl: I would recommend popomini for any/all transactions here on DOA. She is an outstanding member!

I give popomini :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for her promptness in payment, great communication and all around nice person to work with! :aheartbea

5. I bought some clothes sewed by popomini and the pieces are great both in every seams and on dolls!
      Friendly communication with safe shipping~

Thank you so much! :D

6. I've bought an SD17 body to popomini in layaway + partial trade. I was able to pay the layaway sooner. Transaction was perfect : very good communication, fast shipping.
      Can't be more happy ! :)
      I also commissionned popomini some sd17 outfits, they are very nice and professionnally made ! :D
      Highly recommended !!!!

7. I purchased a Volks body from Popomini. The transaction was smooth, friendly and efficient!! Highly recommended!!! :)

8. Bought a outfit pair from Popomini, the Carmel and mint sets. They are VERY cute and look great! A very smooth transaction!

9. She commissioned a Mitsunari Ishida cosplay for my friend's Doll-Zone fox. It was well made and the detail was awesome. Looking forward to future business. Thank you!

10. I commissioned a BEAUTIFUL outfit from Popomini and... Out of all the offers to make this outfit, she was the most reasonable and has the best quality costumes ever! She replied to every PM very quickly and even updated me through e-mail! She is the kindest person to deal with and even when I needed changes, she was more than happy to help. This outfit is even more beautiful than I imagined and I cannot wait to put it on my boy!
      If ever I need custom clothes and I cannot make them myself, I will not hesitate to commission her again... In fact. I already have a next outfit for her to do. Just waiting on fundage.

Thank you so much, Popo!

11. I bought a lovely outfit for one of my boys from her. She was great to deal with, very helpful, and shipped quickly. I'd recommend her to anyone:fangirl:

12. I commissioned a 7 piece outfit from Popomini. The results were fabulous, transition went smoothly, payment was a breeze and it was done in a reasonable time. I love the fact that she had updated percentages as she worked on it. Thanks a lot ^_____^

13. Popomini requested I post images. Here they are~
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Jacket has a tail ^^; my camera was pretty cruel to me!

14. I bought the White Afternoon outfit from Popomini. It is beautifully made, wonderfully designed. Communication was great, and shipping was quick. A great transaction and fantastic product--thank you! :)

15. I bought the Black Night outfit for my SD-sized dolls. It arrived SUPER-quickly. Price and shipping was good. Quality of outfit is very high. I'd buy again any time! :D

16. I bought the "Caramel Boy" outfit from Popomini. It is simply awesome and I really really love it~<33
      [​IMG]
      picture of Mo wearing it:3

17. I commissioned special leather pants from popomini. pms were answered quickly and very friendly. The pants theirselves are simply awesome. popo made a little dream come true for me :) The quality is great, and the pricing very reasonable. I would commission her again anytime and can recommend her without hesitation. Thank you so much, popo!

18. I bought the White Afternoon set and commissioned a frock coat from Popomini. Everything I received is gorgeous and exceeded my expectations (especially the coat, which was of such awesomeness that even the preview pictures did not quite prepare me). Given the high quality of Popo's creations, the prices were excellent. All communication was prompt and friendly, and though the outfit did take very slightly longer than the original estimate, there were updates to follow, and once everything was complete, the item shipped and arrived quickly. I would gladly commission or recommend Popomini in the future.

Thanks very much!

19. I commissioned an outfit and the quality of the work is INSANE! Popo is polite, efficient, and businesslike. Also extremely talented.

I will absolutely without a doubt be back to commission her again in the future! :)

20. I LOVED working with Popo and I can't wait to commission for more items!! Popo is super awesome to work with. I've never had the pleasure of working with other commission artists as lovely as Popo!

I commissioned the Greensleeves set for my Dollstown 13 Ariel girl (58cm) and the Luz set for my Soom Spinel/Heliot-human boy (69cm):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]