1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Jan 21, 2009

1. Since there was not a thread for this username, I am creating one so that I may post feedback.

I just finished a wonderful transaction with POSSESKAIRIS. She purchased an Orientdoll Tiny from me and was wonderful to work with. Her communication was prompt and polite. She was very patient with me while I had to wait for the roads to clear to get to post after a few consecutive snow storms. She was even kind when the post office misrouted her package. Her payment was prompt and I can't think of anything negative about this transaction in the least! Don't hesitate to do business with her. You won't be disappointed!
    2. I bought a little TY beanie baby from POSSESKAIRIS!

Although there was trouble with shipping (not her fault) and it took a while, I am satisfied with it <3

So cute!!! Tanks mcuhly!
    3. I just bought a DollZone doll from POSSESKAIRIS and everything was excellent ! Shipping was fast, communication was friendly and the doll is perfect ! I recommend this person, it was a pleasure to deal with ! Thanks again !
    4. I bought a doll head from POSSESKAIRIS.

She was very kind and sent the head smoothly. It arrived in perfect condition with perfect packaging :D
      Communication was excellent. She's one of the best sellers I've met in DoA. Highly recommended!!
    5. I just bought a DZ Leo doll from POSSESKAIRIS and it was a wonderful transaction. Excellant cumunication fast shipping (although Customs kept him for a couple of days but thats not her fault though) Difinately recommend her as a seller :)
    6. POSSESKAIRIS joined a Captured in Glass GO I hosted. She was wonderful! She kept in contact, paid quickly, and let me know when the eyes got to her! I'd happily work with her again and recommend her to anyone! :3
    7. POSSESKAIRIS bought lucky punch gloves from me. She was a great buyer! She paid very fast and had really great communication. I recommend her as a buyer :) Thanks again :D
    8. POSSESKAIRIS bought a little puki sleeping head from me and I was very happy to find quick payment, friendly communication and overall a great transaction! Thanks!
    9. POSSEKAIRIS won a pukipuki pumpkin head from me in an auction, and it was a great transaction! Smooth communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when it arrived. A great buyer!
    10. I've bought Ruby SD16 kimono at POSSEKAIRIS - very rare and beautuful.It came home safe and fast,communication was very nice - want to deal more)))Thank you sincerely!
    11. purchased Garnets kimono set w/ short layaway. Friendly seller, great communication. Package shipped with care received super quick! Wonderful set as described, would buy from again & again ^_^ Thank You
    12. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
    13. Wonderful transaction Will work with this seller again. Thank you.
    14. I bought a Bowie MnM head from POSSESKAIRIS. Communication was quick and friendly. She packaged the head well, and it arrived quickly. Great transaction! Thank you so much! :)
    15. I bought a SD head to POSSESKAIRIS and it was a wonderful transaction, she agreed an offer on shipping, and was very pleasant to deal with. SHe shipped the head very quickly and had a wonderful communication. I really recommand her!!
    16. I bought 10 pairs of 6mm acrylic eyes to Posseskairis. The colors are wonderfull and the transaction was perfect.
      The communication was great and she was very helpfull.
      I really recommand her.

Thank you again !! :)
    17. bought a doll from me. great transaction. A++
    18. POSSEKAIRIS paricipated in my Cloud MnM GO. Her communication was timely and friendly and all her payments were prompt.

Despite a longer than usual wait from DIM, she was patient and supportive. I would be more than happy to work with her again :fangirl:

Thank you ^^
    19. I bought a doll from the person. Very attentive, obliging seller! It was pleasant to communicate. The doll was in a fine condition has reached. Once again thanks. I am very grateful! )))
    20. POSSESKAIRIS sold me a notdoll belladonna head. She was wonderful to deal with and everything was quick and painless. Thanks for helping me get one of my coveted dolls!