1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PranBran :D

Mar 14, 2007

1. I hope she doesn't mind I'm starting this, I couldn't find a thread!

PranBran just bought my AngelRegion Cien from me. Very prompt with the payment, kept in contact, and let me know when he arrived! Absolutely excellent to do business with!

Thank you! :D

2. She bought a pair of eyes from me... fast payment and good communication ^_^

3. I joined Pran on a Bee-A/ Too split in October last year - she kept me up to date on things, was very patient and so trustworthy. If there is a future opportunity, I would deal with her again ^___^

4. PranBran just purchased a Domuya male flexibody & was very communicative & fast with payment. Thank you :D

5. PranBran purchased a skirt from me and she was the perfect buyer.

6. PranBran was part of my Leeke group order. She was prompt with payments and kept me up to date with external situations. Wonderful to work with and very polite and friendly :)

7. I recently purchased a Domuya Flexibody from Pranbran-good transaction, pleasant to deal with and a nice person to boot!!! :)

8. I sold a MNF head with PranBran and it was excellent dealing with her! I would love to do buisnes again!

9. I had a great transaction with PranBran as a buyer, and I'd love to do business with her again. :)

10. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communciate with. Thank you. ^^

11. PranBran bought my modded F16 boy and I couldn't have asked for more! She paid promtly and was so kind and communicative and told me the minute of that he was safely in her hands.:)

Thank you so much PranBran! I hope you enjoy your new boy!:D:D
      Suweylu

12. PranBran bought a carriage quilt from me. She paid quickly and kept good communication.
      Thanks so much! :D

13. PranBran bought a mint Fer from me. Amazing and lovely to deal with even so there was a hiccup with the post and it got sent back, but she repaid for shipping quickly.
      Would definatly sell to again and I recommend to all sellers!
      Thankies sooo much!

14. I bought a CH Little Junior Mars from PranBran. She was just lovely to deal with! She's very pleasant to talk to and she shipped the doll quickly (and he arrived in 2 days!). The doll was just as described and in perfect condition! I'd love to do business with her again! Thank you!

A+ =)

15. I just purchased a sweet mnf DES from PranBrn. The transaction was WONDERFUL! Great communication and a lovely, perfect doll with extras. I would HIGHLY her for any transaction! She is GREAT! Thanks so much!

16. ACK my post dropped the work RECOMMEND. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND PranBran... well that's ok, gives me another chance to say how sweet and kind she is! Thanks so much! I love my new girl!

17. I recently bought a DoC Too from Pranbran. She was great, kept in contact, and let me pay on layaway. She even agreed to send his head off for face up for me! Once I'd paid in full she sent him almost immediately. He arrived well packaged and just as described. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you Pranbran, you've been awesome! :)

18. Really late to post this due to my long hiatus. :sweat PranBran sold me a limited Kid Delf and I would highly recommend her!

19. Bought some SID clothes, and they arrived VERY quickly, in great shape, and communication was excellent!
      Highly recommend! Thanks!!!

20. I recently bought a MSD Dollheart Fer from Pranbran. She was great, kept in contact, and shipped right away. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.