1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Princessabiliss <3

May 5, 2008

1. my feedback thread :aheartbea

if you have dealt with me please leave feedback here

2. It was such a good experience! The doll arrived fast and safely, the communication was very friendly. Thanks a lot!

3. I sold a dress to Princessabiliss on commission. I wouldn't hesitate to do so again as it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you so very much!

4. Bought a Fairyland head from Princessabiliss, and it was a very smooth international transaction!

5. Great communicator and fast payment. Would love to do buisness with again!

6. Princessabliss bought a Delf body from me. She had great communication and was quick to pay. A pleasure to work with!

7. Princessabiliss bought tarot cards from me. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you for a pleasant transaction! =^_^=

8. Princessabiliss bought a Puki from me, paid really quickly and was great throughout! Always love to deal with! :)

9. Princessabliss commissioned a white PVC burlesque outfit from me for her mature CP girl. Her payment was fast and communication was excellent, and she sent me a photo of her girl in the outfit at the end of commission which was most gratifying. This was an excellent transactiona nd I would happily trade with her again any day.

10. I sold Helen an Elijah head. The transaction was smooth with lovely communication. I highly recommend doing business with her.

Nancy

11. Princessabiliss bought a minifee breakaway head from me, she was very nice and friendly to work with, and quick in sending payments. everything went smoothly. I hope she enjoys him! thankyou!

12. I bought a pair of SOOM Ai antlers from Princessabiliss and she was wonderful to work with. Communication was easy and she shipped them right away. They were perfect when they got here and I would recomend her as a seller to anyone!

13. Perfect transaction with Princessabiliss who purchased some clothing items from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

14. I bought a Soom Ai OE head from Princessabiliss.
      Awesome communication, and super fast shipping! The packarge arrived incredibly quickly, and was in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

15. This lovely lady purchased a CP El from me. She kept me updated and paid when planned. I'd definitely do businesswith her again....=DDDDD Hint hint, nudge nudge, I have more dolls for sale XD <3

16. Princessabliss bought an outfit from me. Everything went smoothly! :)

Thank you so much!

17. I sold a yo-sd outfit to Princessabiliss, I was paid promptly, had great communication and was immediately notified upon it's arrival. Would defiantly do business with again :)

18. Princessabiliss bought some high heel feet from me and was wonderful to deal with. I would be happy to do business again. Thanks for a great transaction!

19. Princessabiliss bought a SDF body from me <3
      Payment was prompt & she was very patient with me as I had a delay in shipment due to illness- always friendly & polite, very understanding. I would happily work with again & recommend to anyone.
      A wonderful transaction xXx

20. I sold a dress to princessabliss. She was super patient, and paid quickly. I highly recommend her!