Feedback for Pupa Paradise

Feb 29, 2008

1. Well, I didn't see another thread for it, so here's my feedback for http://pupapa.com/catalog/index.php. :)

* What did you order? WIG06-HK39 (MSD-sized long curly wine colored wig)
      * When did you order? Feb 14th, 2008
      * How was the communication? Good, I received an email as soon as it was shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal. :]
      * How long did it take to ship? It was shipped on the 22nd, so only 7 days :0
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yup - It's a well-made wig that's really soft and nice looking. My mom thought it was real hair xD
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It actually looks better than in the sales pictures, but yeah
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yup!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

2. I had a great experience when buying from Pupapa. Once I ordered a SD doll coat and some pairs of eyes (ordered summer 2007), and another time was for a group order (fall 2007). The coat was nicely made for the price, and the acrylic eyes are beautiful - in fact one pair is default for one of my boys. I took a peek at everyone else's items before I sent them off and they seemed to be of really great quality. Items were shipped in timely manner and both orders arrived in exactly a week.

3. I bought several items from Pupapa and they all were excellent. Two skirts a couple of jeans. Normal, skinny and with extra nails. The price/quality relations is very good and the shipment is very fast!

4. * What did you order? Three dress forms in different sizes
      * How easy was it to pay? it wasn't difficult but I would have prefered to pay on credit card rather than paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? either 4 or 5 days, not sure as I wasn't home for a day
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yeah
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes they all look exactly the same
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes, shipping was a very reasonable $4!

5. * What did you order? 2 pairs of Eyes, 2 pairs of shoes, elastics, 3 pairs of socks.
      * When did you order? first order on September 2007, second on November 2007
      * How was the communication? There was little other than the notifications of shipping and payment. They did replyto my one question quickly though.
      * How easy was it to pay? A breeze (paypal).
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped the items days after I paid.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It did. :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Indeed I was!

6. * What did you order? I held a group order for a Spanish BJD forum, so the order included clothes, shoes, eyes, tools etc...
      * When did you order? Early September 2008
      * How was the communication? I didn't need any communication except for the order confirmation and shipping notice, which came really fast
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? They sent me my tracking number the next morning after sending payment. I ordered on Sunday night, got my tracking number on Monday morning and got the package on Friday. So, they shipped in less than a day, and the package was home in 5 days. Really fast!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, most of the items were for other people, but I checked them and everything looks so well made and nice!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very much (and some even better, the overalls are SO cute!)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, everything was perfect, I have no complaints. Plus they sent us a few free gifts with the order, which was a nice touch *^_^*

7. * What did you order? Loose Hair and wig caps
      * When did you order? August 2008
      * How was the communication? I didn't need to communicate with them.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, simple.
      * How long did it take to ship? Around a week and a half.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definately.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yep.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A