1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QuietYurei

Dec 28, 2011

1. Hello there, please leave me feedback if I have bought from you or sold to you, thank you. :fangirl:

2. QuietYurei purchase a White MSD dress from me, Perfect transaction pay promptly and let me know once she received the item. Would love to deal with her again.

3. QuietYurei purchased a leekeworld wig from me~ Paid very fast and great communication. Let me know as soon as she got the wig, was very nice ^_^
      thank you~

4. QuietYurei bought my Elfdoll hybrid recently. She is a wonderful buyer-- all communication was prompt and friendly, she paid right on schedule, and let me know when the doll arrived. Thanks again! :)

5. I bought a DC Ada from QuietYurei and the transaction was extremely pleasant! Excellent communication, great packaging, and fast shipping! I am very happy with my purchase and am so glad to have met her. I would purchase from her again! Thank you!

6. I purchased a beautiful Volks kimono from QuietYurei. She packed it perfectly and it arrived in lightning speed! I highly recommend her for any dolly transaction. Thank you QuietYurei!

7. QuietYurei bought a pair of brown glass eyes from me and the transaction was very pleasant! She is a great person to work with, paid quickly and very communicative and patient with the fact that I could not ship right away. Overall a good experience, would definitely recommend her to anyone!

8. She bought a pair of hands from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would do business again! <3 thanks for a great transaction!

9. Quiet Yurei searched for a Shirt and commissioned me to make one
      she was very friendly through the whole transaction and did not get mad at me for taking a little longer than promised
      she told me that the item arrives savely and that she likes it

I'd always do business with her again!

10. QuietYurei purchased msd leggings from me. She was prompt in communication and payment. Was a pleasure to do business with, thank you!

11. QuietYurei bought a pair of Oscar Doll eyes from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the package arrived!! Thank you so much!! :daisy

12. Purchased a DC event doll from me by layaway, received payments very timely, great communication. Thanks for a great transaction!

13. QuietYurei bought a LeekeWorld wig from me and was very pleasant to work with. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would gladly do business with her again! :D

14. QuietYurei participated in my Leeke World GO. They were very prompt with all of their payments and I would definitely work with them again. Thanks! ^____^

15. quiet was in my Dollmore GO. She paid her invoices fast and was a pleasure to deal with. ^^

16. QuietYurei participated in my Leekeworld group order. She sent clear information, and sent payments promptly. She also let me know very quickly when she had received the items. I would gladly have her as a GO member angain!
      Thanks so much for joining my GO, QuietYurei! :)

17. I traded dolls with Quiet Yurei and I couldn't be happier! Communication was excellent and everything went very smoothly. She packaged everything very well! I highly recommend Quiet Yurei as a trade partner! A++!!

18. QuietYurei participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a great member who was wonderfully easy to work with. The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end and I would be pleased to have her join another GO again. :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

19. QuietYurei commissioned me to make a MNF mori dress; she is great to work with, easy communication and fast payment, thank you! :)

20. She bought 2 wigsfrom me. Nice and friendly communication and she paid very fast. I definitely would do business with her again ^^