1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QuietYurei

Dec 28, 2011

1. Hello there, please leave me feedback if I have bought from you or sold to you, thank you. :fangirl:

2. QuietYurei purchase a White MSD dress from me, Perfect transaction pay promptly and let me know once she received the item. Would love to deal with her again.

3. QuietYurei purchased a leekeworld wig from me~ Paid very fast and great communication. Let me know as soon as she got the wig, was very nice ^_^
      thank you~

4. QuietYurei bought my Elfdoll hybrid recently. She is a wonderful buyer-- all communication was prompt and friendly, she paid right on schedule, and let me know when the doll arrived. Thanks again! :)

5. I bought a DC Ada from QuietYurei and the transaction was extremely pleasant! Excellent communication, great packaging, and fast shipping! I am very happy with my purchase and am so glad to have met her. I would purchase from her again! Thank you!

6. I purchased a beautiful Volks kimono from QuietYurei. She packed it perfectly and it arrived in lightning speed! I highly recommend her for any dolly transaction. Thank you QuietYurei!

7. QuietYurei bought a pair of brown glass eyes from me and the transaction was very pleasant! She is a great person to work with, paid quickly and very communicative and patient with the fact that I could not ship right away. Overall a good experience, would definitely recommend her to anyone!

8. She bought a pair of hands from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would do business again! <3 thanks for a great transaction!

9. Quiet Yurei searched for a Shirt and commissioned me to make one
      she was very friendly through the whole transaction and did not get mad at me for taking a little longer than promised
      she told me that the item arrives savely and that she likes it

I'd always do business with her again!

10. QuietYurei purchased msd leggings from me. She was prompt in communication and payment. Was a pleasure to do business with, thank you!

11. QuietYurei bought a pair of Oscar Doll eyes from me, she always responded in a friendly manner, and let me immediately know when the package arrived!! Thank you so much!! :daisy

12. Purchased a DC event doll from me by layaway, received payments very timely, great communication. Thanks for a great transaction!

13. QuietYurei bought a LeekeWorld wig from me and was very pleasant to work with. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would gladly do business with her again! :D

14. QuietYurei participated in my Leeke World GO. They were very prompt with all of their payments and I would definitely work with them again. Thanks! ^____^

15. quiet was in my Dollmore GO. She paid her invoices fast and was a pleasure to deal with. ^^

16. QuietYurei participated in my Leekeworld group order. She sent clear information, and sent payments promptly. She also let me know very quickly when she had received the items. I would gladly have her as a GO member angain!
      Thanks so much for joining my GO, QuietYurei! :)

17. I traded dolls with Quiet Yurei and I couldn't be happier! Communication was excellent and everything went very smoothly. She packaged everything very well! I highly recommend Quiet Yurei as a trade partner! A++!!

18. QuietYurei participated in my Leekeworld group order and was a great member who was wonderfully easy to work with. The transaction went smoothly from beginning to end and I would be pleased to have her join another GO again. :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

19. QuietYurei commissioned me to make a MNF mori dress; she is great to work with, easy communication and fast payment, thank you! :)

20. She bought 2 wigsfrom me. Nice and friendly communication and she paid very fast. I definitely would do business with her again ^^