1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Quilla

Feb 3, 2009

1. I have started a feedback thread for Quilla because she is a wonderful customer to deal with. She bought a Roonodoll Yumi head from me and paid immediately. I would do business with her again! :)

2. Quilla participated in a Group Order I ran and it was smooth sailing all the way :fangirl:. Great communication and she was very understanding when some items went out of stock. I'd happily recommend her to any seller :)

3. Quilla bought some clothes from me. It is really a very easy transaction. She is a nice person to deal with. Communication and payment are very fast. I would like to do business with her again.
      Thank you.

4. Quilla purchased an Aoi-tuki head from me and, of course, it was a great transaction. I have known Quilla for years and she is a very trustworthy and responsible individual :) :) :hamster: :) I highly recommend doing business with her.

5. She bought from me a SD Rose head.
      Pays quickly, always answers the PM's and is so kind~
      Dealing with her is a pleasure and she is 100% reliable.
      So I gave Quilla a POSITIVE feeback~

6. Item(s): Faceup commission for Leekeworld Corin and Min
      Date of transaction: 11 June 2009

Comments:
      Quilla commissioned 2 faceups from me for her Leekeworld Corin and Min heads. She was very patient and nice to deal with. The transaction went very smoothly. Thank you for your patronage! :aheartbea

7. Quilla bought a Souldoll Hye from me using layaway. The transaction couldn't have been better. She's wonderful to deal with. Would love to sell to again! Thanks :aheartbea

8. Quilla sold me a Dollheart limited outfit from the Peakswood vampire wedding set -- it is really beautiful! The price was great and she shipped super fast!!

9. I forgot to mention -- I also got a Leeke Min head from her and a lovely Leeke wig. Again, super great transaction and lovely products in perfect condition, exactly as described.