1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RaggedyAndroid

Jul 2, 2009

1. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

2. Raggedyandroid commissioned a face-up from me. Great communication, fast payment, just wonderful to deal with.
      Thanks so much for the pictures! Made my day. ^^

3. Raggedyandroid bought my Soom Uyoo a few weeks ago and it was a great transaction. Very easy to work with and I got to see pictures of her after she got her. Thank you so much for giving her a new home. :) and I love your avatar.

4. Totally perfect buyer!!! Very sweet, great communication . Paid very fast and was Very Pleased with her doll from me. Recommend her totally! pamela7428

5. I had a wonderful transaction, great communication and she paid promptly!

6. RaggedyAndroid Purchased a Tibetan wool Wig . She was great to work with!
      I would recommend her.
      Thanks!

7. raggedyandroid participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to deal with! I received my payments fast and she kept in great communication! Look forward to future dealings with you! Thanks again!

8. Your doll looks wonderful in the outfit! I sold Another Space outfit to RaggedyAndroid. Wonderful buyer, very good communication. Thanks dear <3.

9. raggedyandroid purchased some MSD clothes from my shop. Awesome person to work with great communication, fast payment !

10. Super experience with selling my Dandelion...instant payment and she even added on the paypal fees so I would get my asking price...really great! Thanks!!!

11. Raggedyandroid purchased a pair of MSD black leggings from me. The transaction went very smoothly and Raggedyandriod was a delight through the entire process. I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

12. RaggedyAndroid bought a Narae faceplate from me. She paid super quick, & communication was awsome!!!! Thansk so much!:)

13. I bought a puki wig from RaggedyAndroid. She's a fabulous communicator - great transaction! Thank you!

14. RaggedyAndroid bought wigs from me; great to deal with and promptly paid. Thanks!

15. Very good buyer~ Have a really good transaction with her!!:):)

16. I purchased a OD Cheong from RaggedyAndroid and everything went perfectly! The doll arrived better then described and super fast! Thank you so much! ^_^

17. I purchased a Narin Dandelion from RaggedyAndroid.....what a GREAT buy !!!
      She is SOooo Beautiful, very good communication, and fast mailing ! Couldn't ask for better...Thank You !

18. RaggedyAndroid purchased my Narindoll Narin boy. She was great to deal with. Paid promptly and the transaction was nice and smooth. Thank you so much!

19. Purchased a Narin Firefly and it was smooth sailing! Very nice seller :)

20. I recently completed a trio of face-ups for raggedyandroid-her communication was fantastic throughout and she was a ton of fun to work with :) I'd recommend her as a buyer any time!