1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rainwaltz~

Nov 26, 2009

1. Please leave all feedback for me here. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. rainwaltz bought a pair of Beyla hooves and the Beyla tail off me recently. Communication was excellent and payment was made promptly on the date specified. I'm satisfied with how smoothly the transaction went and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future :)

3. Oops.... I forgot to put feedback here ^^;

I participated in a luts GO that rainwaltz organised and I bought the JDF event head off her. She was great as a GO leader, very prompt in delivery and very great communication. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. ^_^

4. Again popping back to say that I bought a Wigwing wig off Rainwaltz. She was very nice throughout the whole transaction, and delivered the wig promptly. Again, I would like to state that I would not hesitate to deal with her ^^

5. rainwaltz bought an outfit from me and it was a great transaction^__^. She was always friendly and polite in her communications both in PMs and when we met up. She also let me know ahead of time when she had to change the meeting day due to sudden changes in her traveling schedule. I would certainly love to do business with her again, and won't hesitate to recommend her :)

6. I traded a wig with rainwaltz-- communication was always very fast, great to do business with ;D Thank you again!! :D

7. I purchased a Soom Ai hoof set from Rainwaltz. I was very happy with the transaction and communication from her. Thanks!

8. rainwaltz is a very responsible buyer! She bought a dress from me via layaway.
      She would paid on what she had promised. She also kindly let me know after she got her package safely!
      Thank you very much for the smooth transaction! Cheers~

9. Rainwaltz is very responsible. I got a wig from her and transaction was fast and easy.
      When the wig didn't arrive on time, she went out to check it out for me.
      THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

10. I bought the Beyla-fantasy parts from rainwaltz and I am very happy ^^
      The package was well done and fast shipped and I even had a short message in the box, i love that <3 <3 <3

11. I bought wig from Rene.
      She is very nice and quick in communication.
      And send the wig very fast, the parcel also welled pack.
      Great seller, highly recommended.

12. I've bought another wig from Rene.
      And everything went so smooth, she is such a great seller.
      Couldn't asked for more.
      Thank you very much.

13. Rainwaltz bought a doll from me. She paid quickly, and everything went as smooth as possible! I would definitely do business again. Thanks! :D

14. I bought a pair of Yrie wings from rainwaltz~ She was wonderful to work with, and the wings were packed very carefully! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!! ^^

15. rainwaltz purchased a Volks Williams from me. We worked out a long term layaway and she was always prompt with her payments. She kept good communication and let me know every time she sent me a payment. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

16. I bought a Switch wig from rainwaltz and it was a perfect transaction. All questions and requests for additional photos were answered/provided promptly and my item arrived in excellent condition. An absolute pleasure to do business with! Thank you very much and I loved the little message and drawing! ;)

17. Sold a customised handmade furwig to rainwaltz. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

18. rainwaltz bought a Roderich head from me on layaway and was very, very sweet throughout the transaction, thank you ^_^

19. I bought a wig from rainwaltz after she contacted me from a WTB thread. She was communicative and kind, answering all kinds of silly questions I had. She was very patient with me when it took me awhile to make the payment, and she shipped it promptly afterwards. It arrived in perfect condition and looks fantastic on my boy! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much!

20. I purchased a SWITCH Vian head from rainwaltz via layaway. She was very nice throughout the transaction and her communication was great! Vian arrived to me safely and was packed well~ Thank you so much!