1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for raito

Jun 22, 2010

1. Hello~
      Please leave your feedback if you have any transactions with me ;)

2. I sold a Soom Yrie to raito. She was very pleasant to deal with, payment was prompt and communication was great! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to raito again!

3. Raito bought my Soom Euclase on layaway. It was a very good transaction! Communication was always prompt and friendly! Would gladly do business with anytime.

4. raito bought a heliot head from me on layaway, & it went perfectly! =3
      payments were made quickly, communication was fabulous, & she was very nice to talk to the whole time.
      definitely would do business with raito again. :3

thank you very much! =D

5. Sold a customized handmade furwig to raito. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

6. Raito was in my recent SpiritDoll Stayne split and was super easy to work with, communication was great, payment was fast, overall an excellent split partner. Thanks for being so AWESOME!!

7. I had a great transaction with Raito
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Raito purchased a pair of Dollmore shoes from me and it had been a wonderful transaction! She replied quickly and she was very friendly throughout the whole time. Payment was quick, and she even informed me when she finally received the shoes. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

9. raito ordered dresses from me. fast payment great commnication great buyer thank you so much^^

10. I sold a lust el body to Raito.
      A+ communication
      A+ payment
      A+++ overall transaction <3

11. Ratio bought my doll. I had a great transaction with her.
      She was very friendly, kindly, and so sweet! Everything was going well!!
      She paid all layaways in time* even so quick! I have a great pleasure to deal with her.
      I wish I have a chance to deal with her again. That would be perfect!
      Highly recommend to everyone!

12. Raito bought my Soom Lazule head from me and she was a fantastic buyer! I had a few shipping delays as well as being unable to find the CoA but she was very gracious and patient and accepted a screenshot of my order form instead. She paid for the item promptly after my request, and did the same for the shipping invoice. She kept excellent contact with me and I was able to confirm delivery quickly as well.

Definitely recommend her as a buyer; the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you very much!

13. raito ordered a hoodie from me months ago and it got lost while on its way to her, so I offered to remake the same hoodie for her and she happily accepted! She is friendly and understanding and a great person to work with! Thanks again!

14. raito bought a crobidoll r-line body from me and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She paid in a timely manner and let me know when the item was received. I would not hesitate to do business with again and would recommend as a buyer to anyone else. Thank you so much! :)

15. Bought Sohwa head from me :)

Fast reply and payment, really nice :XD: .. Thank you :daisy

16. I sold raito my Dollshe Hound on layaway, perfect communication and fast payment each time. A truly wonderful person to do business with and talk to, I highly recommend!

17. Sold my haute hound to Raito on layaway. Wonderful buyer, great communications and prompt payments. Very smooth transaction!

18. another great transaction with raito
      A++++++++++++++ buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. another wonderful transaction with raito!
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person !!
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. I had perfect transactions with raito. Communication and payment is very good. And let me know when the package arrived. I would be happy to do deal again! I recommend raito to everyone. Thank you so much again. :daisy